1. Is Brazil's economic growth sustainable?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The rainforest has shrunk the equvilent of hlaf of continental Europe, what % is this?
- 18% of it's original size.
- 28% of it's original size
- 38% of it's original size
- 8% of it's original size
3. What is the major reason for deforestation in the Amazon basin?
- To create access roads.
- Cattle ranching and plantations.
- Oil production
4. What natural resources are in abundance that can be exploited?
- Oil, timber and minerals.
- Oil and timber.
- Water and gas.
- Rare minerals and precious woods from the Amazon Rainforest.
5. How much of the population live in the south east.