1. Is Brazil's economic growth sustainable?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. To get to essential minerals what negative impacts have occurred?
- Air pollutions
- Respiratory health issues
- All of these
- Water pollution
3. Between 1960-2009 Brazil's secondary industry grew by how much?
- 50 times over.
4. What is the major reason for deforestation in the Amazon basin?
- Cattle ranching and plantations.
- To create access roads.
- Oil production
5. How much of the population live in the south east.