1. What was the population in 1950, and 2011?
- 1950- 45 million, 2011- 232 million
- 1950- 54 million, 2011- 201 million
- 1950- 56 million, 2011- 110 million
- 1950- 154 million, 2011- 210 million
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. To get to essential minerals what negative impacts have occurred?
- Respiratory health issues
- All of these
- Air pollutions
- Water pollution
3. The rainforest has shrunk the equvilent of hlaf of continental Europe, what % is this?
- 8% of it's original size
- 18% of it's original size.
- 38% of it's original size
- 28% of it's original size
4. What natural resources are in abundance that can be exploited?
- Oil, timber and minerals.
- Rare minerals and precious woods from the Amazon Rainforest.
- Oil and timber.
- Water and gas.
5. Hydroelectric power is a key way of getting enough energy for the growing population. How much has it grown since 1960?