1. What is the major reason for deforestation in the Amazon basin?
- Cattle ranching and plantations.
- To create access roads.
- Oil production
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. To get to essential minerals what negative impacts have occurred?
- All of these
- Respiratory health issues
- Water pollution
- Air pollutions
3. Between 1960-2009 Brazil's secondary industry grew by how much?
- 50 times over.
4. Hydroelectric power is a key way of getting enough energy for the growing population. How much has it grown since 1960?
5. Is Brazil's economic growth sustainable?