1. What natural resources are in abundance that can be exploited?
- Water and gas.
- Rare minerals and precious woods from the Amazon Rainforest.
- Oil, timber and minerals.
- Oil and timber.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Economic/Environmental debate, what is Brazil an example of?
- Neither have been sustainable/successful.
- Economic sustainability over environmental.
- Equal between the two.
- Environmental sustainability over economic.
3. Is Brazil's economic growth sustainable?
4. The rainforest has shrunk the equvilent of hlaf of continental Europe, what % is this?
- 18% of it's original size.
- 28% of it's original size
- 38% of it's original size
- 8% of it's original size
5. To get to essential minerals what negative impacts have occurred?
- Respiratory health issues
- Water pollution
- All of these
- Air pollutions