- Created by: benp27
- Created on: 11-04-18 14:19
1. Describe the dynamics of this piece
- Very soft
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is figured bass?
- A harpsichord playing a bass line and filling out improvised melodies
- A bassist who really knows what they're doing
- A bass line written with numbers which signal the chords to accompany the bass
- An upright bass played with a bow
3. Who were the Brandenburg Concertos dedicated to?
- Christian Ludwig, Margrave of Brandenburg
- King Ludwig IV of Brandenburg
- Princess Anne
- Napolean Bonaparte
4. What are terraced dynamics?
- Soft when texture is thin and loud when texture is thick
- Always loud dynamics
- Only soft when another instrument is soloing
- Always loud dynamics, except when the harpsichord is playing
5. What is the key of this piece?
- E minor
- D major
- F major
- Bb major