1. Which of these does NOT happen during an action potential in relation to sodium and potassium ions
- Different ions enter and leave the cell.
- Sodium channels open so sodium ions rush into the cell
- Sodium channels open so sodium ions leave the cell
- Potassium channels open so potassium ions leave the cell
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the characteristics of a unipolar neuron?
- many axons, many dendrites
- one axon, one dendrite
- one axon, no dendrites
- many axons, one dendrite
3. Beta-amyloid deposition destroys which particular neurons?
- Inter neurons.
- Somatosensory neurons.
- Cholinergic neurons.
- Motor neurons.
4. True or false- sound reaches each ear at different times?
5. Which structure connects the left and right hemispheres of the brain?
- Cerebral Hemisphere
- Corpus Callosum