1. true or false- the duplex retina operates in parallel
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. where has a map of the body for each submodality of somatosensation?
- the frontal lobe
- the cortex
- the temporal lobe
- the thalamus
3. true or false- damage to the human posterior parietal cortex can cause selective visuomotor problems
4. When an action potential is trigured, what happens to the cell membrane?
- it shrinks
- it becomes depolarised
- it explodes
- it becomes polarised
5. what are the characteristics of a bipolar neuron?
- single axon and single dendrite
- single axon and no dendrite
- single axon and multiple dendrites
- multiple axons and multiple dendrites