1. true or false- the duplex retina operates in parallel
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what do hyper-collumns show?
- all orientations for the right eye
- all orientations for both eyes
- all orientations for the left eye
- partial orientations for both eyes
3. What scale measures sound
- Decibel Scale
- Intensity Scale
- Hertz Scale
- Richter Scale
4. Which of these is not a behavioural symptom of dementia?
- Repetitive Behaviour
- Neurovegetitive changes eg. insomnia and eating disorders
- Behavioural Problems eg. psychomotor restlessness
5. How do beta-amyloid plaques form in Alzheimer's disease?
- Calcium deposits accumulate over time.
- Amyloid precursor protein sticks to the neuron membrane. Enzymes cut the APP into fragments, including beta-amyloid, which comes together in clumps.
- They tangle up with tau.
- Beta-amyloid mixes with an enzyme called cholinesterase.