- Created by: Clare
- Created on: 16-05-15 20:59
1. does a complex cell have a larger receptive field than simple cells?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main benefit of neurons being myelinated?
- Reduces speed of conduction
- Protects the neurons
- Increases speed of conduction
- Increases the surface area
3. what are the characteristics of a bipolar neuron?
- single axon and multiple dendrites
- single axon and single dendrite
- single axon and no dendrite
- multiple axons and multiple dendrites
4. What is beta-amyloid?
- A small piece of a larger protein called amyloid precursor protein (APP)
- A build up of plaque
- A neurotransmitter
5. how many axons of retinal ganglion cells are part of the retina-geniculate-striate pathway?