1. what are the characteristics of a bipolar neuron?
- single axon and single dendrite
- single axon and no dendrite
- single axon and multiple dendrites
- multiple axons and multiple dendrites
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which other internal ion maintains the cell negativity?
- A- protein ions.
- K+ potassium ions.
- Ca- calcium ions.
- C2+ carbon ions.
3. Which of these is NOT a stage a neuron goes through when it acts as signalling units?
- they decide whether to fire or nor
- they then send the information out
- they process and store the information
- they receive information in
4. what happens in the postsynaptic terminal?
- pockets of neurotransmitters are released into the synaptic cleft and float to the postsynaptic membrane
- the potassium gates close
- the vesicle is released
- the sodium channels open
5. when the stereocilia are bent in one direction, tip links stretch and do what?
- open ion channels
- close entry to the neurons
- close ion channels
- pass on impulses through motor neurons