1. What type of actions occur in the supplementary motor area?
- all types of actions
- internally guided actions
- externally guided actioms
- no actions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the characteristics of a unipolar neuron?
- many axons, many dendrites
- one axon, no dendrites
- many axons, one dendrite
- one axon, one dendrite
3. which of these did the case of D.F NOT show?
- couldn't recognise faces or discriminate between objects
- struggled with grasping
- acting without perceving
- struggled with copying
4. what is another name for the presynaptic area?
5. When do on-centre cells have increased firing rates?
- When the body is outdoors
- When they are illuminated in the centre only
- When they are mylinated
- When they are illuminated outside the centre