1. what happens in the postsynaptic terminal?
- the sodium channels open
- pockets of neurotransmitters are released into the synaptic cleft and float to the postsynaptic membrane
- the vesicle is released
- the potassium gates close
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the cortex formed by?
3. Which of these does NOT make up the Telencephalon?
- Occupital lobe
- Primary Somatosensory
- Primary Motor cortex
- Temporal lobe
- Sensory cortex
- Frontal lobe
- Parietal lobe
4. What is frequency selectivity?
- The ability of the auditory system to distinguish the wavelengths of different sounds.
- The ability of the auditory system to separate different frequency components.
- The ability of the auditory system to distinguish volume.
- The ability of the auditory system to distinguish pitch.
5. In which degenerative disease does Myelin decay?
- Parkinsons Disease.
- Huntington's Disease.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Alzheimer's Disease.