1. what are ganglia?
- clusters of nerve cells
- a group of proteins
- collection of fissures
- group of amino acids
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which side is the rostral?
- Towards the top of the head.
- Towards the front of the face.
- Away from the middle of the face.
- Towards the back of the face.
3. what is the function of motor neurons?
- send axons to the mouth to enable taste.
- send axons to muscle to make it contract or extend
- send axons to the nose to enhance smell
- send axons to the dorsal stream to enhance vision
4. in the membrane potential, what will the internal side be measured as in relation to the external side?
- they will be measured the same
5. What is Agnosia?
- Inability to recognise objects and people.
- Incorrectly pronounces names/ objects/ people.
- Seeing your reflection and thinking it is someone else.
- Inability to Generate well learned acts eg. getting dressed.