1. The bias shown by a child towards on primary attachment figure is called...
- primary caregiver
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Bowlby's theory is an example of an...
- behavioural theory
- evolving theory
- evolutionary theory
- learning theory
3. The continuity hypothesis suggests that...
- emtionally secure infants become emotionally secure adults
- emotionally secure adults have emotionally secure infants
- emotionally secure infants become good parents
- emotionally secure infants get better jobs
4. Bowlby described attachment as...
- internal and innate
- adaptive and learnt
- adaptive and innate
- sensative and innate
5. Children brought up with no secondary attachment figures can...
- lack social releasers
- lack social skills
- lack sensitivity
- learn well