1. Attachments acts as...
- an insecure base to build other relationships on
- a secure base from which a child can explore the world and return when they feel threatened.
- a secure base from which a child can explore the room.
- dependence on the mother for life.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do social releasers do?
- elicit a good attachment
- elicit a secure base
- elicit a caregiving reaction or response
- elicit imprinting
3. Children brought up with no secondary attachment figures can...
- lack social skills
- learn well
- lack sensitivity
- lack social releasers
4. The continuity hypothesis suggests that...
- emotionally secure infants become good parents
- emotionally secure infants get better jobs
- emtionally secure infants become emotionally secure adults
- emotionally secure adults have emotionally secure infants
5. The bias shown by a child towards on primary attachment figure is called...
- primary caregiver