1. The continuity hypothesis suggests that...
- emotionally secure infants become good parents
- emotionally secure infants get better jobs
- emtionally secure infants become emotionally secure adults
- emotionally secure adults have emotionally secure infants
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Evidence for the temperament hypothesis is...
- from Harlow's study which helps support the idea of secondary attachments and caregiver sensitivity
- from Thomas and Chess who found 3 temperament types: easy, difficult and slow to warm up.
- from Hodges and Tizard's research which supports the idea of a sensitive period.
3. Bowlby described attachment as...
- adaptive and innate
- internal and innate
- adaptive and learnt
- sensative and innate
4. A criticism of Harlow's study as supporting research is...
- it used animals and thus cannot be generalized onto humans
- it was a natural experiment using animals
- it used animals and therefore is bias
- it used animals and therefore provides no evidence
5. Bowlby's theory is an example of an...
- evolutionary theory
- evolving theory
- learning theory
- behavioural theory