1. Children brought up with no secondary attachment figures can...
- learn well
- lack sensitivity
- lack social skills
- lack social releasers
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The bias shown by a child towards on primary attachment figure is called...
- primary caregiver
3. An alternative explanation to Bowlby's theory is...
- the temperament hypothesis
- Bowlby's second theory
- the temperament ideology
- the temperament plan
4. A criticism of Harlow's study as supporting research is...
- it was a natural experiment using animals
- it used animals and thus cannot be generalized onto humans
- it used animals and therefore provides no evidence
- it used animals and therefore is bias
5. Evidence for the temperament hypothesis is...
- from Harlow's study which helps support the idea of secondary attachments and caregiver sensitivity
- from Thomas and Chess who found 3 temperament types: easy, difficult and slow to warm up.
- from Hodges and Tizard's research which supports the idea of a sensitive period.