1. why is letting the poor have a say in what they want improved a good thing?
- gives them a chance to participate in activities
- costs less, better for the environment
- educates them
- its a bad thing
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the advantages of the bottom up scheme?
- teaches people important things about health
- clean houses
- improves housing, adds extra space, reduces overcrowded areas
- improve air quality
3. what does the bottom up scheme do?
- teaches people about how to use tecnology
- informs and helps local people about health
- supports the efforts of local people to get better housing for many members
- worldwide scheme that helps people that live in slums
4. where are the ideas generated from for this bottom up scheme?
- local people
5. what are the disavantages of this scheme?
- bad for the environment
- not everyone benefits from it
- there are no disadvantages
- it only works when there is water running in dharavi
Similar Geography resources: