1. Who does Achilles ask to convince Zeus to help the Trojans?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whose argument results in Achilles withdrawing from the war?
- Achilles and Thetis
- Nestor and Patroclus
- Agamemnon and Achilles
- Hector and Paris
3. Why does Achilles want Zeus to help the Trojans?
- To prevent Menelaus from winning back Helen.
- To prompt Hector to kill Agamemnon and to take over Greece.
- To show Agamemnon that Achilles is important in winning the war.
- To show Hector that Agamemnon is easily defeated.
4. Where is the plague sent?
5. Who does Agamemnon refuse to return to Troy?