1. Whose argument results in Achilles withdrawing from the war?
- Agamemnon and Achilles
- Achilles and Thetis
- Nestor and Patroclus
- Hector and Paris
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which God sends a plague to punish the Greeks?
3. Why is Zeus reluctant to help the Trojans?
- He knows Agamemnon was right in taking Briseis.
- He knows his wife Hera supports the Greeks.
- He knows his daughter Aphrodite supports the Greeks.
- He doesn't agree with the war between Troy and Greece.
4. Where is the plague sent?
5. Why does Achilles want Zeus to help the Trojans?
- To prevent Menelaus from winning back Helen.
- To show Agamemnon that Achilles is important in winning the war.
- To show Hector that Agamemnon is easily defeated.
- To prompt Hector to kill Agamemnon and to take over Greece.