1. Who does Achilles ask to convince Zeus to help the Trojans?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does Achilles want Zeus to help the Trojans?
- To show Agamemnon that Achilles is important in winning the war.
- To show Hector that Agamemnon is easily defeated.
- To prevent Menelaus from winning back Helen.
- To prompt Hector to kill Agamemnon and to take over Greece.
3. Who is angry because Zeus agreed to help the Trojans?
4. Which theme is introduced in the opening lines of the Iliad?
5. Where is the plague sent?