1. Who convinces Hera not to start an argument between the gods over the mortals?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theme is introduced in the opening lines of the Iliad?
3. Why is Zeus reluctant to help the Trojans?
- He doesn't agree with the war between Troy and Greece.
- He knows his wife Hera supports the Greeks.
- He knows Agamemnon was right in taking Briseis.
- He knows his daughter Aphrodite supports the Greeks.
4. Who is angry because Zeus agreed to help the Trojans?
5. Why does Achilles want Zeus to help the Trojans?
- To prompt Hector to kill Agamemnon and to take over Greece.
- To show Hector that Agamemnon is easily defeated.
- To show Agamemnon that Achilles is important in winning the war.
- To prevent Menelaus from winning back Helen.