1. Why does Achilles want Zeus to help the Trojans?
- To prompt Hector to kill Agamemnon and to take over Greece.
- To show Agamemnon that Achilles is important in winning the war.
- To prevent Menelaus from winning back Helen.
- To show Hector that Agamemnon is easily defeated.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theme is introduced in the opening lines of the Iliad?
3. Who does Agamemnon refuse to return to Troy?
4. Which God sends a plague to punish the Greeks?
5. Who convinces Hera not to start an argument between the gods over the mortals?