1. Where is the plague sent?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does Achilles want Zeus to help the Trojans?
- To prompt Hector to kill Agamemnon and to take over Greece.
- To show Hector that Agamemnon is easily defeated.
- To show Agamemnon that Achilles is important in winning the war.
- To prevent Menelaus from winning back Helen.
3. Who does Agamemnon refuse to return to Troy?
4. Why is Zeus reluctant to help the Trojans?
- He knows his wife Hera supports the Greeks.
- He doesn't agree with the war between Troy and Greece.
- He knows his daughter Aphrodite supports the Greeks.
- He knows Agamemnon was right in taking Briseis.
5. Which God sends a plague to punish the Greeks?