1. Why is Zeus reluctant to help the Trojans?
- He knows his wife Hera supports the Greeks.
- He knows his daughter Aphrodite supports the Greeks.
- He knows Agamemnon was right in taking Briseis.
- He doesn't agree with the war between Troy and Greece.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which God sends a plague to punish the Greeks?
3. Which theme is introduced in the opening lines of the Iliad?
4. Who is angry because Zeus agreed to help the Trojans?
5. Who convinces Hera not to start an argument between the gods over the mortals?