- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 26-05-15 13:45
1. Where is the plague sent?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who does Achilles ask to convince Zeus to help the Trojans?
3. Whose argument results in Achilles withdrawing from the war?
- Agamemnon and Achilles
- Nestor and Patroclus
- Hector and Paris
- Achilles and Thetis
4. Why is Zeus reluctant to help the Trojans?
- He knows Agamemnon was right in taking Briseis.
- He doesn't agree with the war between Troy and Greece.
- He knows his wife Hera supports the Greeks.
- He knows his daughter Aphrodite supports the Greeks.
5. Which theme is introduced in the opening lines of the Iliad?