1. Why does Achilles want Zeus to help the Trojans?
- To prevent Menelaus from winning back Helen.
- To prompt Hector to kill Agamemnon and to take over Greece.
- To show Agamemnon that Achilles is important in winning the war.
- To show Hector that Agamemnon is easily defeated.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whose argument results in Achilles withdrawing from the war?
- Achilles and Thetis
- Nestor and Patroclus
- Agamemnon and Achilles
- Hector and Paris
3. Who does Achilles ask to convince Zeus to help the Trojans?
4. Who is angry because Zeus agreed to help the Trojans?
5. Where is the plague sent?