1. Whose argument results in Achilles withdrawing from the war?
- Agamemnon and Achilles
- Achilles and Thetis
- Nestor and Patroclus
- Hector and Paris
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which God sends a plague to punish the Greeks?
3. Which theme is introduced in the opening lines of the Iliad?
4. Why does Achilles want Zeus to help the Trojans?
- To prompt Hector to kill Agamemnon and to take over Greece.
- To show Hector that Agamemnon is easily defeated.
- To show Agamemnon that Achilles is important in winning the war.
- To prevent Menelaus from winning back Helen.
5. Who is angry because Zeus agreed to help the Trojans?