1. Which God sends a plague to punish the Greeks?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does Achilles want Zeus to help the Trojans?
- To prevent Menelaus from winning back Helen.
- To prompt Hector to kill Agamemnon and to take over Greece.
- To show Agamemnon that Achilles is important in winning the war.
- To show Hector that Agamemnon is easily defeated.
3. Who convinces Hera not to start an argument between the gods over the mortals?
4. Where is the plague sent?
5. Which theme is introduced in the opening lines of the Iliad?