1. Which God sends a plague to punish the Greeks?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who does Achilles ask to convince Zeus to help the Trojans?
3. Why does Achilles want Zeus to help the Trojans?
- To prompt Hector to kill Agamemnon and to take over Greece.
- To show Hector that Agamemnon is easily defeated.
- To show Agamemnon that Achilles is important in winning the war.
- To prevent Menelaus from winning back Helen.
4. Who convinces Hera not to start an argument between the gods over the mortals?
5. Where is the plague sent?