1. What do the rotator cuff muscles do?
- Stabilise shoulder, perform movement and make deltoid more efficient
- Perform movements
- Support the scapula and humerus
- Stabilise and support shoulder
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of joint is the radio-ulnar?
- Ball and socket
3. Rotation can be medial or lateral. What is meant by medial?
- Towards the middle of the body
- Towards the outside of the body
- Towards the upper part of the body
4. The shoulder and hip are both examples of a hinge joint
5. In horizontal extension, the arm is parallel to the ground. Which way does the joint move?
- Away from middle of body
- Towards middle of body
- Backwards from anatomical position