1. Where is the growth plate found?
- Between the diaphysis and epiphysis
- In the diaphysis
- In the epiphysis
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does articular cartilage do?
- Absorbs shock and prevents friction between bones
- Helps to strengthen joints
- Reduces friction
- Connects bones to other bones
3. Pronation and supination are movements specific to which joint?
4. Lateral movement is towards the outside of the body.
5. Rotation can be medial or lateral. What is meant by medial?
- Towards the upper part of the body
- Towards the middle of the body
- Towards the outside of the body