1. What are the names of the rotator cuff muscles?
- Supraspinatus, subscapularis, infraspinatus and teres major
- Supraspinatus, subscapularis, infraspinatus and teres minor
- Supraspinatus, subscapularis and infraspinatus
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Pronation and supination are movements specific to which joint?
3. Rotation can be medial or lateral. What is meant by medial?
- Towards the upper part of the body
- Towards the middle of the body
- Towards the outside of the body
4. How many types of synovial joint are there?
5. What do the rotator cuff muscles do?
- Stabilise shoulder, perform movement and make deltoid more efficient
- Perform movements
- Support the scapula and humerus
- Stabilise and support shoulder