1. Lateral movement is towards the outside of the body.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does articular cartilage do?
- Absorbs shock and prevents friction between bones
- Connects bones to other bones
- Helps to strengthen joints
- Reduces friction
3. How many types of bone are there?
4. How many types of synovial joint are there?
5. In horizontal extension, the arm is parallel to the ground. Which way does the joint move?
- Away from middle of body
- Towards middle of body
- Backwards from anatomical position