1. Where is the growth plate found?
- Between the diaphysis and epiphysis
- In the diaphysis
- In the epiphysis
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. In horizontal extension, the arm is parallel to the ground. Which way does the joint move?
- Backwards from anatomical position
- Away from middle of body
- Towards middle of body
3. The shoulder and hip are both examples of a hinge joint
4. Which type of joint is the radio-ulnar?
- Ball and socket
5. What do the rotator cuff muscles do?
- Perform movements
- Support the scapula and humerus
- Stabilise shoulder, perform movement and make deltoid more efficient
- Stabilise and support shoulder