1. The shoulder and hip are both examples of a hinge joint
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the names of the rotator cuff muscles?
- Supraspinatus, subscapularis, infraspinatus and teres major
- Supraspinatus, subscapularis, infraspinatus and teres minor
- Supraspinatus, subscapularis and infraspinatus
3. What do the rotator cuff muscles do?
- Stabilise and support shoulder
- Stabilise shoulder, perform movement and make deltoid more efficient
- Support the scapula and humerus
- Perform movements
4. What does synovial fluid do?
- Reduces friction
- Absorbs shock and prevents friction between bones
- Helps to strengthen joints
- Connects bones to other bones
5. Pronation and supination are movements specific to which joint?