1. How many types of bone are there?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a joint capsule do?
- Reduces friction
- Helps to strengthen joints
- Absorbs shock and prevents friction between bones
3. Lateral movement is towards the outside of the body.
4. What do the rotator cuff muscles do?
- Stabilise and support shoulder
- Perform movements
- Stabilise shoulder, perform movement and make deltoid more efficient
- Support the scapula and humerus
5. In horizontal extension, the arm is parallel to the ground. Which way does the joint move?
- Backwards from anatomical position
- Away from middle of body
- Towards middle of body