- Created by: tom.austin
- Created on: 07-03-15 19:08
1. If an atoms receives a particle it becomes...
- A new atom
- Positively charged
- Negatively charged
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ionic compounds have...
- Low melting points and low melting points
- High melting points and low boiling points
- High melting points and high boiling points
- Low melting points and high boiling points
3. Ionic bonding can occur with...
- Atoms in alternate groups of the periodic table
- Atoms from opposite sides of the periodic table
- Atoms in the same group of the periodic table
- Atoms in the same side of the periodic table
4. During ionic bonding electrons are...
5. Which of the following is the correct shell pattern for any atom..