1. Ionic compounds have...
- High melting points and high boiling points
- Low melting points and low melting points
- High melting points and low boiling points
- Low melting points and high boiling points
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ionic bonding can occur with...
- Atoms in alternate groups of the periodic table
- Atoms from opposite sides of the periodic table
- Atoms in the same group of the periodic table
- Atoms in the same side of the periodic table
3. During ionic bonding electrons are...
4. Which of the following is the correct shell pattern for any atom..
5. If an atoms receives a particle it becomes...
- Negatively charged
- A new atom
- Positively charged