1. Where does the promotor region lie on DNA?
- Its different on every gene
- Downstream of start site
- Upstream if start site
- At the site site
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these proteins are not required during DNA replication?
- DNA primase
- Single strand binding proteins
3. Which of these isnt an eukaryotic initiation factors?
- TATA box
4. Which of these codons doesnt code a stop codon?
5. Cofactors are:
- Vitamins and minerals thats associate with active sites of an enzyme to increase reactivity
- Molecules which control protein degradation
- Light sensitive molecules attached to a signalling protein
- Molecule attached to haemoglobin which binds oxygen reversibly
Similar Biology resources: