1. How is the 3' to 5' strand get synthesised?
- The lagging strand is copied as short fragments which are joined using DNA ligase
- The leading strand is copied as short fragments started by RNA primers
- The lagging strand is copied as RNA using a DNA primase
- The leading strand is copied continuously using RNA polymerase
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which RNAs have regulatory roles?
- miRNA and siRNA
- miRNA and mRNA
- tRNA and rRNA
- snRNA and siRNA
3. Which of these isnt an eukaryotic initiation factors?
- TATA box
4. DNA replication is?
- semi conservative
5. The insertion or deletion of nucleotides that disrupt the reading frame are:
- Frameshift mutations
- Silent mutations
- Mismatch mutations
- Genetic mutation
Similar Biology resources: