1. what are cajal bodies?
- Membrane bond regions where DNA replication and processing occurs
- Non-membrane bound nuclear substructures that act in RNP biogenesis and the modification of snRNA and snoRNA
- Membrane bound regions that are involved in RNA processing
- Non-membrane bound nuclear substructures that act as a ribosome factory
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which level of structuring would be described as being made up of multiple polypeptides?
3. Secondary structures are held together by which bonds?
- Electrostatic, van der waals and ester
- Hydrogen, electrostatic and van der waals
- Peptide and disulphide
- Hydrogen and peptide
4. Bacterial mRNA is often polycistronic, meaning?
- Have a 5' cap
- Several proteins can be encoded from the same mRNA
- mRNA only have one ribosome binding site
- Only one protein can be encoded from a piece of mRNA
5. which statement best describes elongation of translation?
- AA's added to nascent polypeptide chain in mini cycle
- Release of polypeptide chain from tRNA and dissociation of ribosomes
- Coupling correct AA to appropriate tRNA molecule
- Assembly of the ribosome subunits, Met-tRNA and mRNA
Similar Biology resources: