1. Which of these is false about DNA and base paring?
- DNA is planar
- A bp is made of a purine and a pyrimidine
- the sugar phosphate backbone is on the outside
- Hydrogen bonds join base pairs together
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. UTRs are?
- Retained in mRNA and translated
- Form part of the intron and removed during splicing
- Retained in mRNA but untranslated
- Lost in mRNA and untranslated
3. Which statement about DNA polymerase is incorrect?
- Begins at a replication origin
- Moves in a 3' to 5' direction
- Adds dNTPs to 3' -OH group
- Requires a RNA primer
4. Which enzyme cleaves polysaccharide chains in bacterial cell walls in hydrolysis reactions?
5. A nucleoside =
- Sugar, base, phosphate x 2
- Sugar and phosphate
- Sugar and base
- Sugar, base and phosphate
Similar Biology resources: