1. DNA is made of which substrates?
- Phosphate, pentose sugar and organic bases
- Phosphate, ribose sugar and purine bases
- Sulphate, pentose sugar and organic bases
- Phosphate, hexose sugar and organic bases
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. pre-mRNA splicing involves?
- A hydrolysis reaction followed by condensation to join exons
- A single trans-esterification reaction to join exons
- 2 sequential phosphoryl-transfer reactions to join exons
- A hydrolysis reaction to join exons
3. Which RNAs have regulatory roles?
- miRNA and mRNA
- tRNA and rRNA
- miRNA and siRNA
- snRNA and siRNA
4. Globular domains tend to:
- Be found in catalytic and signalling proteins
- Are found in structural proteins
- Are elongated in structure
- Are insoluble filaments
5. what are cajal bodies?
- Membrane bound regions that are involved in RNA processing
- Non-membrane bound nuclear substructures that act in RNP biogenesis and the modification of snRNA and snoRNA
- Non-membrane bound nuclear substructures that act as a ribosome factory
- Membrane bond regions where DNA replication and processing occurs
Similar Biology resources: