1. Where does the promotor region lie on DNA?
- Upstream if start site
- Downstream of start site
- At the site site
- Its different on every gene
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the ribosome help form peptide bonds between amino acids?
- B. by asking nicely for the AAs to hold hands
- C. by catalyzing the reaction using the 28S rRNA as a ribozyme
- A and C
- A. changes conformation to facilitate bond using the hydrolysis of GTP
3. Which RNA processing has the function of protecting degradation, signifying the 3' end and aiding in export?
- make up
4. How is the 3' to 5' strand get synthesised?
- The lagging strand is copied as short fragments which are joined using DNA ligase
- The leading strand is copied as short fragments started by RNA primers
- The lagging strand is copied as RNA using a DNA primase
- The leading strand is copied continuously using RNA polymerase
5. Which enzyme cleaves polysaccharide chains in bacterial cell walls in hydrolysis reactions?
Similar Biology resources: