1. which RNAs make up eukaryotic ribosomes?
- 28S, 18S, 5.8S, 5S
- 23S, 16S, 5S
- 23S, 18S, 5.8S, 5S
- 28S, 16S, 5S
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these events does not occur during transcription initiation?
- DNA strands are melted around the start site, forming a replication bubble
- DNA polymerase starts transcribing at the promoter
- DNA polymerase binds to gene promoter using transcription factors (TFs)
- The template strand passes through active site where rNTPs are bonded together
3. UTRs are?
- Retained in mRNA but untranslated
- Lost in mRNA and untranslated
- Retained in mRNA and translated
- Form part of the intron and removed during splicing
4. Which regulation process is incorrect?
- control of folding 3' and 4' structures
- control of protein life span
- non/covalent modifications of molecules involved in the reaction
- control of synthesis and degradation
5. Which proteins are NOT used for mRNA export from the nucleus?
- Nucleus restrictive proteins
- Nuclear export receptor
Similar Biology resources: