1. Which of the following is a special sense?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. damage to the external or middle ear is known as:
- sensorineural hearing loss
- central hearing loss
- conductive hearing loss
- conversive hearing loss
3. which of these is not involved in the transmission of auditory info?
- auditory cortex
- cochlear nerve
4. the ligand for detecting salty foods is?
5. light hits the cells in the retina is which order? out of 1) rods and cones, 2)pigment epithelium, 3) ganglion cells, 4) bipolar cells
- 3, 4,1 ,2