1. the apoprotein in photopigment is?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. photoreceptors become _ when activated?
3. the apparatus involved in the detection for acceleration and deceleration is?
4. which of these facts about the purpose of gustation/oldfactory is false?
- allow you to sense light
- connect to basic needs and instincts (memory, hunger etc)
- help perceive danger (eg toxic food, fire etc)
- perceive danger
5. Type I receptor cells:
- form a thin lamellae over the other cells
- are receptors for sweet
- form synapses
- form a basement membrane