1. Which is false about hair cells?
- embedded between the basilar and tectorial membranes
- are mechanoreceptors
- found in the middle ear
- open ion channels when vibrations occur to depolarise the membrane
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. the apparatus involved in the detection for acceleration and deceleration is?
3. which of these is not involved in the transmission of auditory info?
- auditory cortex
- cochlear nerve
4. the low protein, plasma like fluid in front of the lens in the eye is?
- the aquatic humor
- the zonular humor
- the aqueous humor
- the vitreous humor
5. The oldfactory cortex is part of the:
- Visual cortex
- Limbic system
- Suprachiasmatic nucleus
- Pyramidal system