1. which of these is not a symptom of alzheimer's?
- development of senile plaques
- memory loss
- increased intellect
- loss of emotional functions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ca2+ is released from ______ when an AP passes down the ______?
- endoplasmic reticulum and motor end plate
- endoplasmic reticulum and T-tubule
- sarcoplasmic reticulum and T-tubule
- sarcoplasmic reticulum and motor end plate
3. Electrical synapses pass through which cell junction?
4. which ions act as ESPS and trigger depolarisation of ligand gated channels?
5. Na+ entry into the cell is an example of:
- positive feeback (once one opens the depolarisation causes more to open)
- negative feedback (the opening of one causes the rest to close and K+ gates to open)
Similar Biology resources: