1. when the cell reaches +30mv...
- the cell explodes
- the Na+ gates remain open
- the Na+ gates close via inactivation
- Ca2+ gates close
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which ion movement is responsible for the rising phase of the AP?
- influx of K+
- influx of Na+
- outflux of Na+
- outflux of K+
3. intracellular ion concentration is high for?
4. loss of function to basal ganglia causes:
- flaccid paralysis
- ******* paralysis
5. Electrical synapses pass through which cell junction?
Similar Biology resources: