1. the control and refinement of movement occurs in the:
- basal ganglia
- brain stem
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Ca2+ role in muscle contraction?
- binds to actin to enable myosin to binds to binding sites of troponin
- binds to myosin binding sites
- binds to troponin, causing the shift in tropomyosin to expose myosin binding sites
- binds to tropomyosin, causing it to shift away from the myosin binding sites
3. The Na+ gate is:
- G-protein gated
- Open all the time
4. which ions act as ESPS and trigger depolarisation of ligand gated channels?
5. Which receptor type detects pressure stimuli
Similar Biology resources: