1. non-excitable support cells are known as:
- glial cells
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. post ganglia neurones of the sympathetic afferent pathway release which NT?
3. What is Ca2+ role in muscle contraction?
- binds to actin to enable myosin to binds to binding sites of troponin
- binds to troponin, causing the shift in tropomyosin to expose myosin binding sites
- binds to tropomyosin, causing it to shift away from the myosin binding sites
- binds to myosin binding sites
4. acetylcholine binds to which receptors on skeletal muscle?
- beta adrenoceptors
- alpha adrenoceptors
5. parasympathetic systems are responsible for:
- rest and digest
- flight or fight