1. which feature is not present in a neurone?
- cell wall
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. the centre for equilibrium and movement coordination is in the:
- basal ganglia
3. which is incorrect about myelin sheathed neuronal conduction?
- nodes of ranvier are present between bundles of schwann cells
- made from an insulating sheath of schwann cells
- is slower than that of unmyelinated cells
- causes saltatory conduction
4. Conduction of an AP occurs at the:
- axon base
- axon hillock
5. which of the following is not a lobe in the cerebrum?
Similar Biology resources: