1. Which is the enzyme that relieves torsional stress ahead of a replication fork in DNA?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. An example of an autosomal recessive disease is?
- duchenne muscular dystrophy
3. Which part of RNA polymerase II must be phosphorylated for transcription to begin?
- Active site
- Alpha like subunit
- C terminal domain
- N terminal domain
- Omega like subunit
4. How much of the genome is comprised of coding and regulatory regions?
5. Which type of histone tail modification always leads to activation of gene expression?