1. Which type of histone tail modification always leads to activation of gene expression?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What differentiates retrotransposons from any other mobile genetic elements?
- No intermediate
- Ribosomal Intermediate
- DNA intermediate
- RNA intermediate
- Protein intermediate
3. A TATA box...?
- Is the nuclear attachment site
- Is present in all protein-coding genes
- Is the ribosome binding site
- Positions RNA polymerase
- Positions DNA polymerase
4. What diameter is the chromatin fibre in a chromatid?
5. An example of an X linked recessive disease is...?
- duchenne muscular dystrophy