1. Which of the following is true about cancer?
- SNPs may increase the risk
- all the things
- there are monogenic forms
- cancer is a complex disease
- cancer may involve DNA repair defects
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
- A) consist of satellite DNA
- A and C
- A and B
- B) protect the ends of chromosomes
- C) anchor chromosomes to spindles
3. Single nucleotide polymorphisms are...?
- always neutral
- always deleterious
- always advantageous
4. What structure is found on the 5' end of a mature mRNA?
5. One X chromosome in females is randomly inactivated by...?