1. How is diversity generates during meiosis?
- Synthesis and crossing over
- Synapsis and crossing wires
- Synapsis and crossing over
- Synthesis and crossing under
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many protein coding genes are there in the human genome?
3. Anticipation in triplet repeat diseases means...?
- Phenotype worsens as repeat number increases
- Repeats increase as phenotype worsens
- Repeat number has no impact on phenotype
- Phenotype improves as repeat number increases
- Repeats increase as phenotype improves
- Are visible under light microscopy
- Are smaller than DNA
- Are naked DNA
- Comprise DNA and a histone core
- Are histones
5. An electrophoretic mobility shift assay (EMSA)...?
- Tests for translational activity
- Directly shows binding of nuclear proteins to a specific part of the promoter
- Tests for transcriptional activity
- Inhibits translation
- Inhibits transcription