1. The phenotype of an individual heterozygous for a codominant mutation is...?
- Intermediate between the wildtype and mutant homozygotes
- Intermediate between one mutant and a different mutant
- Similar to the homozygote WT
- Similar to the heterozygote
- Similar to the homozygote mutant
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these organisms has the largest genome?
3. Which of the following is true about cancer?
- there are monogenic forms
- SNPs may increase the risk
- cancer may involve DNA repair defects
- all the things
- cancer is a complex disease
4. A base change that leads to insertion of a stop codon may cause mRNA to be degraded by...?
- All the things
- Proteolytic cleavage
- Nonsense-mediated decay
- Sense-mediated decay
- RNA polymerase
5. What differentiates retrotransposons from any other mobile genetic elements?
- RNA intermediate
- Ribosomal Intermediate
- No intermediate
- DNA intermediate
- Protein intermediate