1. What structure is found on the 5' end of a mature mRNA?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What diameter is the chromatin fibre in a chromatid?
3. What differentiates retrotransposons from any other mobile genetic elements?
- No intermediate
- DNA intermediate
- Protein intermediate
- RNA intermediate
- Ribosomal Intermediate
4. An enhancer is...?
- Always distant from the gene
- Always next to the promoter
- Position and orientation independent
- Always in an intron
- Position and orientation dependent
5. A reporter gene assay...?
- Inhibits transcription
- Directly shows binding of nuclear proteins to a specific part of the promoter
- Tests for transcriptional activity
- Test for translational activity
- Inhibits translation