1. The formation of the 2:3 stem-loop in the trpL leader RNA of the E.coli trp operon:
- prevents the formation of the 3:4 stem loop
- all of the above
- is facilitated when Trp levels in the cell are low
- prevents attenuation of the trp operon
- occurs when the ribosome stalls in trpL
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. which codon serves as the start codon in mRNA for translation?
3. cDNA cloning:
- does not require thought
- requires genomic DNA
- requires the enzyme reverse transcriptase
- does not require ligation
- requires bacteriophages
4. In the presence of L-arabinose and absence of glucose which transcription factors are bound to the upstream promoter region of E.coli araBAD operon?
- CRP protein
- Lacl repressor and AraC
- CRP and AraC
- AraC protein
- lacl repressor
5. How many different transcription factors are bound to the E.coli lac operon promoter region when both lactose and glucose are present in the growth medium?