1. to prevent DNA unwinding under extreme temperatures bacteria can:
- have an increased activity in proton pumps
- have reverse DNA gyrase enzymes
- have heat shock proteins
- increase hydrophobic core in proteins
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. syphilis causes which symptoms?
- painless chancre, fever and neurological
- painful chancre
- urethritis, pid and cervicitis
- mild vaginitis, salpingitis and pid
3. which of these isnt a class of protozoan
4. which pathogen is transmitted by inhaling bacteria in fine water droplets from shower heads and air con systems?
- legionella pneumophilia
- mycobacterium tuberculosis
5. which of these is not a virulence factor?
- high pathogenicity
- flagella to aid motility
- low infectivity
- adhesions to aid in cell attachment