1. What caused the formation of the Provisional IRA
- Failure to protect Catholics
- A desire to fight
- hatred for the British Army
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many sessions were called in the Widgery tribunal?
3. How many witness were called forward?
4. Why did people think the 1960's civil rights movement was sectarian?
- It was made up of mostly Catholics
- It was religious
- They hated Protestants
5. What is Bloody Sunday sometimes referred to as?
- Bogside Massacre
- Bloody Friday
- Battle of Bogside