1. Capillaries only having one cell thick walls helps?
- Isolate liquid membranes
- Blood clot
- Increase the rate of diffusion
- Decrease the rate of diffusion
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Arteries carry blood to the heart
3. Arteries branch into what?
- More arteries
4. What carries blood to the heart?
5. The valves in vains do what?
- To increase the blood pressure
- Keep the blood flowing in the right direction
- Stop the blood flowing in the right direction
- Keep leprechauns from entering into the blood