1. Capillaries are how many cell thick?
- three hundred and ninety four
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Arteries branch into what?
- More arteries
3. Capillaries can do what to substances?
- Stop the travelling of blood
- Diffuse them in and out
4. Capillaries only having one cell thick walls helps?
- Increase the rate of diffusion
- Blood clot
- Decrease the rate of diffusion
- Isolate liquid membranes
5. The valves in vains do what?
- To increase the blood pressure
- Keep leprechauns from entering into the blood
- Keep the blood flowing in the right direction
- Stop the blood flowing in the right direction