1. What carries blood to the heart?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Capillaries only having one cell thick walls helps?
- Isolate liquid membranes
- Increase the rate of diffusion
- Decrease the rate of diffusion
- Blood clot
3. Capillaries can do what to substances?
- Diffuse them in and out
- Stop the travelling of blood
4. The valves in vains do what?
- Keep leprechauns from entering into the blood
- Keep the blood flowing in the right direction
- To increase the blood pressure
- Stop the blood flowing in the right direction
5. Capillaries are how many cell thick?
- three hundred and ninety four