1. True or false: During vigorous dynamic exercise, the body's systolic BP increases and diastolic BP decreases?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At normal pressures, ~25% of C fibres are firing. If blood pressure increases, will the number of firing C fibres increase or decrease?
3. Complete the equation: Mean arterial pressure =
- Cardiac Output x Total Peripheral Resistance
- Cardiac Output / Total Peripheral Resistance
- Cardiac Output x Stroke Volume
- Cardiac Output / Stroke Volume
4. Does blood pressure increase with the menopause?
5. The current average salt intake per person the UK is 12g/day. WHat is the WHO target?
Similar Medicine resources: