1. Complete the equation: Mean arterial pressure =
- Cardiac Output x Stroke Volume
- Cardiac Output / Stroke Volume
- Cardiac Output x Total Peripheral Resistance
- Cardiac Output / Total Peripheral Resistance
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The current average salt intake per person the UK is 12g/day. WHat is the WHO target?
3. What is mean arterial pressure (MAP)?
- Systolic BP - 1/2 pulse pressure
- (Systolic BP - Diastolic BP) / 2
- Diastolic BP + 1/3 pulse pressure
- (Diastolic BP + Systolic BP) / 2
4. What is blood pressure?
- The pressure that blood exerts on the heart during one beat
- The pressure that is exerted by the heart on the body during a single cardiac cycle
- The pressure of blood in the aorta during systole and diastole
- The pressure that the body exerts on the capilleries during a single cardiac cycle
5. Where are bodily baroreceptors located?
- Aortic arch & carotid sinus
- Purkinje fibres & jugular node
- Sinoatrial node & atrioventricular node
- Femoral artery & pulmonary sinus
Similar Medicine resources: