1. In approximately what percentage of patients is their mild hypertension due to 'white coat syndrome'?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: at normal pressures, A fibres are all activated?
3. What is mean arterial pressure (MAP)?
- (Systolic BP - Diastolic BP) / 2
- (Diastolic BP + Systolic BP) / 2
- Diastolic BP + 1/3 pulse pressure
- Systolic BP - 1/2 pulse pressure
4. What is idiopathic hypertension?
- Hypertension caused by MI
- Hypertension caused by doctors
- Hypertension with no known cause
- Hypertension caused by atherosclerosis
5. True or false: Hypertension is primarily a disease of peripheral resistance?