1. True or false: a high birthweight correlates with a high blood pressure?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: During vigorous dynamic exercise, the body's systolic BP increases and diastolic BP decreases?
3. IN women, blood pressure is normally lower, but by approximately how much?
4. Where are bodily baroreceptors located?
- Purkinje fibres & jugular node
- Sinoatrial node & atrioventricular node
- Aortic arch & carotid sinus
- Femoral artery & pulmonary sinus
5. WHich of the following is true during exercise?
- Cardiac output decreases & peripheral resistance increases
- Cardiac output decreases & peripheral resistance decreases
- Cardiac output increases & peripheral resistance decreases
- Cardiac output increases & peripheral resistance increases