1. Living on the "never never" means:
- You never buy what you want.
- Have now pay later.
- You pay less for your purchases.
- You never will be charged for your purchases.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was Eddie suspended?
- He refused to obey his teacher.
- He laughed at a teacher
- He truanted lessons
- He cheated in a test
3. Sammy threatens the bus conductor with a knife because:
- he was rude to him
- he awore at him usinf the F word
- he wouldn't give him a child's fare.
- he had a knife
4. Who was prime minister when the play was set?
- David Cameron
- Margaret Thatcher.
- Tony Blair
- Harold Wilson
5. Grammar school means that :
- You learn how to use grammar properly.
- You have a vocational schooling
- You have an academic schooling.
- You move away to be schooled
Similar English Literature resources: