1. Why was Eddie suspended?
- He refused to obey his teacher.
- He laughed at a teacher
- He truanted lessons
- He cheated in a test
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was prime minister when the play was set?
- David Cameron
- Margaret Thatcher.
- Tony Blair
- Harold Wilson
3. Dancing is a motif in Blood Brothers. What does it represent?
4. What effect did this government have have on society?
- The rich gave more to the poorer in society .
- Everyone was seen a being part of a community.
- It meant that every one had to look out for themselves.
- The poor got richer.
5. Sammy threatens the bus conductor with a knife because:
- he was rude to him
- he wouldn't give him a child's fare.
- he had a knife
- he awore at him usinf the F word
Similar English Literature resources: