1. Why was Eddie suspended?
- He refused to obey his teacher.
- He laughed at a teacher
- He truanted lessons
- He cheated in a test
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was prime minister when the play was set?
- David Cameron
- Harold Wilson
- Margaret Thatcher.
- Tony Blair
3. Dancing is a motif in Blood Brothers. What does it represent?
4. What effect did this government have have on society?
- The rich gave more to the poorer in society .
- Everyone was seen a being part of a community.
- It meant that every one had to look out for themselves.
- The poor got richer.
5. Grammar school means that :
- You have an academic schooling.
- You have a vocational schooling
- You move away to be schooled
- You learn how to use grammar properly.
Similar English Literature resources: