1. Why was Eddie suspended?
- He laughed at a teacher
- He truanted lessons
- He refused to obey his teacher.
- He cheated in a test
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Grammar school means that :
- You have an academic schooling.
- You learn how to use grammar properly.
- You have a vocational schooling
- You move away to be schooled
3. Who was prime minister when the play was set?
- Tony Blair
- Margaret Thatcher.
- Harold Wilson
- David Cameron
4. Living on the "never never" means:
- You never buy what you want.
- You never will be charged for your purchases.
- Have now pay later.
- You pay less for your purchases.
5. What effect did this government have have on society?
- The rich gave more to the poorer in society .
- It meant that every one had to look out for themselves.
- The poor got richer.
- Everyone was seen a being part of a community.
Similar English Literature resources: