1. Dancing is a motif in Blood Brothers. What does it represent?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Living on the "never never" means:
- You pay less for your purchases.
- Have now pay later.
- You never will be charged for your purchases.
- You never buy what you want.
3. Why was Eddie suspended?
- He refused to obey his teacher.
- He truanted lessons
- He cheated in a test
- He laughed at a teacher
4. What effect did this government have have on society?
- The rich gave more to the poorer in society .
- Everyone was seen a being part of a community.
- It meant that every one had to look out for themselves.
- The poor got richer.
5. Sammy threatens the bus conductor with a knife because:
- he was rude to him
- he awore at him usinf the F word
- he wouldn't give him a child's fare.
- he had a knife
Similar English Literature resources: