1. Sammy threatens the bus conductor with a knife because:
- he was rude to him
- he awore at him usinf the F word
- he wouldn't give him a child's fare.
- he had a knife
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was Eddie suspended?
- He cheated in a test
- He refused to obey his teacher.
- He truanted lessons
- He laughed at a teacher
3. Grammar school means that :
- You learn how to use grammar properly.
- You have a vocational schooling
- You have an academic schooling.
- You move away to be schooled
4. What effect did this government have have on society?
- The rich gave more to the poorer in society .
- Everyone was seen a being part of a community.
- It meant that every one had to look out for themselves.
- The poor got richer.
5. Who was prime minister when the play was set?
- Margaret Thatcher.
- Harold Wilson
- Tony Blair
- David Cameron
Similar English Literature resources: