1. Do red blood cells have a nucleus?
- Only some
- Only the white ones
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is haemoglobin found?
- In the plasma
- In the blood
- In the red blood cells
- In the white blood cells
3. What does the blood consist of?
- Bacteria, amino acids, enzymes
- Your mum
- Platelets, plasma, red and white blood cells
- Platelets, plosma, red and white blood cells
4. What are valves (in a blood vessel) used for?
- To direct the flow of blood
- To stop the blood from flowing
5. Why are capillaries most efficient at diffusion?
- There's lots of them
- Their walls are 1 cell thick
- They're badass
- Their lumen is really big