1. Do red blood cells have a nucleus?
- Only the white ones
- Only some
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is plasma mostly made of?
- Red blood cells
- Nitrate ions
3. What type of blood vessel carries blood away from the heart?
4. Why are capillaries most efficient at diffusion?
- Their walls are 1 cell thick
- Their lumen is really big
- They're badass
- There's lots of them
5. What does the blood consist of?
- Your mum
- Platelets, plasma, red and white blood cells
- Bacteria, amino acids, enzymes
- Platelets, plosma, red and white blood cells