1. What type of blood vessel carries blood away from the heart?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which blood vessel has valves?
- The Titanic
3. What do platelets do?
- Hold food
- Produce antigens and antibodies
- Help clot the blood
- Carries oxygen
4. Where is haemoglobin found?
- In the plasma
- In the red blood cells
- In the white blood cells
- In the blood
5. What does the blood consist of?
- Bacteria, amino acids, enzymes
- Your mum
- Platelets, plasma, red and white blood cells
- Platelets, plosma, red and white blood cells