- Created by: niss81
- Created on: 01-09-20 09:30
1. the tribal, peroneal, and popliteal veins:
- are part of the hepatic circulation
- empty venous blood into the superior vena cava
- are found in the lower extremities
- from the circle of willis
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. while "taking" a blood pressure, you record the first Korotkoff sounds as the:
- systolic reading
- diastolic reading
- mean arterial blood pressure
- pulse pressure
3. what artery contains receptors (baroreceptors) for blood pressure regulation?
4. what are the blood vessels that carry blood away from the heart?
5. which artery is most often used to measure blood pressure?
- circle of willis