- Created by: Emmeline Macdonald
- Created on: 25-11-18 16:19
1. what do veins do?
- allow substances to pass out of blood
- take blood from organs to heart
- take blood from heart to lungs
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. which 2 chambers pump blood out into arteries?
- left and right ventricles
3. what is blood made out of?
- red blood
- plasma, red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets
- just red blood cells
4. what do red blood cells contain?
- a nucleus
- tiny capillaries
5. what is and artificial pacemaker?
- electrical device used to correct irregularities in the heart rate
- a group of cells in right atrium which act as a pacemaker
- take the blood to the organs from the organs