1. Factor most associated with cocaine use was ...
- contact with the drug scene
- alcohol intake
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 15 participants had...
- doubled their cocaine usage
- started using cocaine or increased usage
- stopped using cocaine altogether
3. Did participants continue to live and work in their natural environment during the study?
4. By the end of the study, the number of addicts using cocaine on a daily basis had dropped by more than ...
5. 84 addicts reported working in the sex trade at the beginning; at the end this had dropped to...