1. By the end of the study, the number of addicts using cocaine on a daily basis had dropped by more than ...
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 147 participants had...
- reduced their cocaine use
- doubled their cocaine use
3. 84 addicts reported working in the sex trade at the beginning; at the end this had dropped to...
4. The addicts became more truthful about their cocaine use over the course of the study
5. Addicts had to conform to behavioural rules in order for heroin to be prescribed