1. What was the percentage of participants who obtained income from illegal sources at the beginning, then at the end of the study?
- 82% to 16%
- 63% to 10%
- 40% to 5%
- 56% to 12%
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Factor most associated with cocaine use was ...
- alcohol intake
- contact with the drug scene
3. Of 261 participants, 99 had...
- the same pattern of cocaine use at the end as at the start
- greatly reduced cocaine use at the end
- greatly increased cocaine use at the end
4. What was their mean age?
5. The addicts became more truthful about their cocaine use over the course of the study