1. By the end of the study, the number of addicts using cocaine on a daily basis had dropped by more than ...
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Roughly how much time was between each urine test
- 2 months
- 3 months
- 2 weeks
- 6 days
3. What was one of the behavioural rules?
- Do not sell the prescribed drugs
- Take daily urine tests
- Do not drink any alcohol
4. Different questions were used each time an interview took place
5. 106 participants had...
- stopped using cocaine by the end of the study
- increased their heroin intake by the end of the study