1. The addicts became more truthful about their cocaine use over the course of the study
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Factor most associated with cocaine use was ...
- alcohol intake
- contact with the drug scene
3. By the end of the study, the number of addicts using cocaine on a daily basis had dropped by more than ...
4. How many times were the participants interviewed during the study?
5. 106 participants had...
- stopped using cocaine by the end of the study
- increased their heroin intake by the end of the study