1. What will cut a section of DNA?
- reverse transcriptase
- restriction enzyme
- DNA ligase
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name a secondary metabolite that can be produced using a fementer.
3. The production of golden rice is an example of.....
- gene therapy
- genetic engineering
- selective breeding
4. Which of these is not a vector?
5. What happens during the lag phase of a population in a closed culture?
- bacteria adjust to their new conditions and start to produce new enzymes.
- bacteria have stopped reproducing due to lack of enzymes
- bacterial cells grow and divide at their maximum rate
- bacterial cells start to die