1. Which of these is not a microorganism?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name a secondary metabolite that can be produced using a fementer.
3. What will cut a section of DNA?
- reverse transcriptase
- restriction enzyme
- DNA ligase
4. Gene therapy can be used to treat cystic fibrosis. Which of these statements is not true?
- Cystic fibrosis is caused by a recessive allele
- Gene therapy involves inserting the dominant gene into the cells of the lungs
- Parents who are both heterozygous for cystic fibrosis cannot have a child with the disease.
- Cystic fibrosis is a diseaese where abnormally thick mucus is produced in the lungs
5. Multiple copies of a required piece of DNA can be produced using.....
- replica plating
- DNA probes