1. Which term best describes how penicillin is produced?
- continuous culture
- fed batch culture
- batch culture
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the process by which E.coli reproduce?
- binary fission
3. Which of these is not a microorganism?
4. What happens during the lag phase of a population in a closed culture?
- bacteria adjust to their new conditions and start to produce new enzymes.
- bacterial cells grow and divide at their maximum rate
- bacterial cells start to die
- bacteria have stopped reproducing due to lack of enzymes
5. Which of these is not a vector?