1. Which term best describes how penicillin is produced?
- fed batch culture
- batch culture
- continuous culture
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the process by which E.coli reproduce?
- binary fission
3. Which of these is not a vector?
4. The production of golden rice is an example of.....
- gene therapy
- selective breeding
- genetic engineering
5. Gene therapy can be used to treat cystic fibrosis. Which of these statements is not true?
- Parents who are both heterozygous for cystic fibrosis cannot have a child with the disease.
- Gene therapy involves inserting the dominant gene into the cells of the lungs
- Cystic fibrosis is a diseaese where abnormally thick mucus is produced in the lungs
- Cystic fibrosis is caused by a recessive allele