1. What will cut a section of DNA?
- restriction enzyme
- DNA ligase
- reverse transcriptase
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which term best describes how penicillin is produced?
- batch culture
- fed batch culture
- continuous culture
3. Name a secondary metabolite that can be produced using a fementer.
4. The production of golden rice is an example of.....
- genetic engineering
- selective breeding
- gene therapy
5. What happens during the lag phase of a population in a closed culture?
- bacteria adjust to their new conditions and start to produce new enzymes.
- bacterial cells grow and divide at their maximum rate
- bacterial cells start to die
- bacteria have stopped reproducing due to lack of enzymes