1. Name a secondary metabolite that can be produced using a fementer.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a vector?
3. What is the process by which E.coli reproduce?
- binary fission
4. Gene therapy can be used to treat cystic fibrosis. Which of these statements is not true?
- Cystic fibrosis is caused by a recessive allele
- Parents who are both heterozygous for cystic fibrosis cannot have a child with the disease.
- Cystic fibrosis is a diseaese where abnormally thick mucus is produced in the lungs
- Gene therapy involves inserting the dominant gene into the cells of the lungs
5. Multiple copies of a required piece of DNA can be produced using.....
- DNA probes
- replica plating