1. Gene therapy can be used to treat cystic fibrosis. Which of these statements is not true?
- Parents who are both heterozygous for cystic fibrosis cannot have a child with the disease.
- Gene therapy involves inserting the dominant gene into the cells of the lungs
- Cystic fibrosis is a diseaese where abnormally thick mucus is produced in the lungs
- Cystic fibrosis is caused by a recessive allele
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What will cut a section of DNA?
- restriction enzyme
- DNA ligase
- reverse transcriptase
3. Name a secondary metabolite that can be produced using a fementer.
4. Which of these is not a microorganism?
5. Multiple copies of a required piece of DNA can be produced using.....
- replica plating
- DNA probes