- Created by: maggiejune
- Created on: 30-10-18 14:05
1. what is axontal sprouting?
- growth of new grey matter
- growth of new nerve endings
- growth of new neurons
- growth of new cells
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is meant to be the cause of phantom limb syndrome?
- reorganization of synaptic connections
- reorganization of somalosery cortex
- reorganization of frontal cortex
3. what did campbell do to his participants to show the effect of exogenous zietgebers?
- woke them often in the night and shone a light on their knees
- woke them often in the night and shone a light on their elbows
- woke them once in the night and shone a light on their knees
4. what did the researchers do with the pheromones of women to the other participants?
- placed them in their armpits
- placed them on their top lip
- placed them on their feet
5. what social cues help babies to regulate to their sleep/wake schedule?
- regular bedtimes and mealtimes
- irregular bedtimes and mealtimes