- Created by: maggiejune
- Created on: 30-10-18 14:05
1. what happens in the third and fourth stages of sleep
- delta waves
- beta waves
- alpha waves
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did taxi drivers have significantly more of than the control group?
- synaptic connections
- volume of gray matter in hippocampus
3. what is neurorehabilitation?
- doing exercise to aid recovery
- therapy to help victims to recover
- taking drugs to help recovery
4. what is meant to be the cause of phantom limb syndrome?
- reorganization of somalosery cortex
- reorganization of frontal cortex
- reorganization of synaptic connections
5. what percentage of amputees report phantom limb syndrome?