1. What is the function of the nervous system?
- Governs vital functions of the body
- Collect, process and respond to info in environment
- Relay nerve impulses from CNS to body and back again
- Control of behavior
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main function of the ADRENAL CORTEX?
- Release adrenaline and nor adrenaline
- Release hormones that are not necessary for life
- Release hormones necessary for life
- The outer part of the adrenal gland
3. What is the Correct definition of a gland?
- Organ in the body that synthesises substances
- Chemical substances that circulate in the blood stream which only effects target organs
4. What hormones to the ovaries produce?
- Oestrogen and Progesterone
- Luteinising (LH)
5. What does the Sympathetic nervous system do?
- Prepare you for emergency situations, fight or flight
- Constrict your bronchi
- Relaxes you after the emergency
- Increase digestion
Similar Psychology resources: