1. What does the parasympathetic nervous system do to your pupils
- Constricts pupils
- Dilates pupils
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the endocrine system?
- One of the body's major information systems that instructs glands to release hormones into the blood stream.
- The master gland that controls the release of hormones
3. What hormones to the ovaries produce?
- Oestrogen and Progesterone
- Luteinising (LH)
4. What is the function of the nervous system?
- Collect, process and respond to info in environment
- Control of behavior
- Relay nerve impulses from CNS to body and back again
- Governs vital functions of the body
5. Where are the Adrenal glands?
- Near your appendix
- Near the bladder
- Top of the kidneys
- In your throat