1. What is the function of the nervous system?
- Governs vital functions of the body
- Control of behavior
- Collect, process and respond to info in environment
- Relay nerve impulses from CNS to body and back again
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Central Nervous System made of?
- Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous System
- Brian and Spinal Cord
- Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nervous System
- Brian and Peripheral Nervous System
3. What is the main function of the ADRENAL CORTEX?
- The outer part of the adrenal gland
- Release hormones necessary for life
- Release hormones that are not necessary for life
- Release adrenaline and nor adrenaline
4. What is the endocrine system?
- One of the body's major information systems that instructs glands to release hormones into the blood stream.
- The master gland that controls the release of hormones
5. What does the parasympathetic nervous system do to your pupils
- Constricts pupils
- Dilates pupils