1. What is the endocrine system?
- One of the body's major information systems that instructs glands to release hormones into the blood stream.
- The master gland that controls the release of hormones
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of the nervous system?
- Relay nerve impulses from CNS to body and back again
- Collect, process and respond to info in environment
- Control of behavior
- Governs vital functions of the body
3. What does the Somatic nervous system do?
- Controls muscle movement and receives info from sensory receptors.
- Relaxes responses once emergency has happened
- Get you ready for fight or flight response
4. What is the Central Nervous System made of?
- Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous System
- Brian and Peripheral Nervous System
- Brian and Spinal Cord
- Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nervous System
5. What hormones to the ovaries produce?
- Luteinising (LH)
- Oestrogen and Progesterone