1. Where are the Adrenal glands?
- Top of the kidneys
- Near the bladder
- In your throat
- Near your appendix
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of the nervous system?
- Relay nerve impulses from CNS to body and back again
- Governs vital functions of the body
- Collect, process and respond to info in environment
- Control of behavior
3. What hormones to the ovaries produce?
- Oestrogen and Progesterone
- Luteinising (LH)
4. What does the Somatic nervous system do?
- Get you ready for fight or flight response
- Controls muscle movement and receives info from sensory receptors.
- Relaxes responses once emergency has happened
5. What is the Correct definition of a gland?
- Organ in the body that synthesises substances
- Chemical substances that circulate in the blood stream which only effects target organs