1. What does the Sympathetic nervous system do?
- Increase digestion
- Prepare you for emergency situations, fight or flight
- Relaxes you after the emergency
- Constrict your bronchi
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What hormones to the ovaries produce?
- Oestrogen and Progesterone
- Luteinising (LH)
3. What is the endocrine system?
- One of the body's major information systems that instructs glands to release hormones into the blood stream.
- The master gland that controls the release of hormones
4. What is the main function of the ADRENAL CORTEX?
- The outer part of the adrenal gland
- Release adrenaline and nor adrenaline
- Release hormones necessary for life
- Release hormones that are not necessary for life
5. What is the function of the nervous system?
- Governs vital functions of the body
- Control of behavior
- Collect, process and respond to info in environment
- Relay nerve impulses from CNS to body and back again