1. What is the endocrine system?
- One of the body's major information systems that instructs glands to release hormones into the blood stream.
- The master gland that controls the release of hormones
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Central Nervous System made of?
- Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nervous System
- Brian and Spinal Cord
- Brian and Peripheral Nervous System
- Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous System
3. Where are the Adrenal glands?
- Near your appendix
- Top of the kidneys
- In your throat
- Near the bladder
4. What is the main function of the ADRENAL CORTEX?
- Release adrenaline and nor adrenaline
- Release hormones that are not necessary for life
- Release hormones necessary for life
- The outer part of the adrenal gland
5. What does the parasympathetic nervous system do to your pupils
- Constricts pupils
- Dilates pupils