1. What is the endocrine system?
- One of the body's major information systems that instructs glands to release hormones into the blood stream.
- The master gland that controls the release of hormones
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the parasympathetic nervous system do to your pupils
- Constricts pupils
- Dilates pupils
3. What is the main function of the ADRENAL CORTEX?
- The outer part of the adrenal gland
- Release hormones necessary for life
- Release hormones that are not necessary for life
- Release adrenaline and nor adrenaline
4. What is the Correct definition of a gland?
- Organ in the body that synthesises substances
- Chemical substances that circulate in the blood stream which only effects target organs
5. What is the Central Nervous System made of?
- Brian and Spinal Cord
- Brian and Peripheral Nervous System
- Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nervous System
- Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous System