1. What is the endocrine system?
- One of the body's major information systems that instructs glands to release hormones into the blood stream.
- The master gland that controls the release of hormones
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Central Nervous System made of?
- Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous System
- Brian and Spinal Cord
- Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nervous System
- Brian and Peripheral Nervous System
3. What is the Correct definition of a gland?
- Organ in the body that synthesises substances
- Chemical substances that circulate in the blood stream which only effects target organs
4. What hormones to the ovaries produce?
- Oestrogen and Progesterone
- Luteinising (LH)
5. What is the function of the nervous system?
- Governs vital functions of the body
- Collect, process and respond to info in environment
- Relay nerve impulses from CNS to body and back again
- Control of behavior