1. What is Genotoxicity?
- A process that has no effect on DNA
- Describes a chemicals that damage DNA
- A chemical that improves the process of DNA repair
- Chemicals that damage proteins
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not the two types of biomarker?
- Measuring the inhibition of luxury functions
- Measuring the amount of transcription within a cell
- Measuring the induction of stress response systems
- Chemical that damages DNA
- Chemicals that cause problems for the mother by not her offspring
- Chemicals that cause abnormal development in progency
- Chemicals that harm both the parents and their offspring
4. What ore bodies can contribute to Natural Pollution?
- Arsenic and Lead
- Zinc and Iron
- Iron and Lead
- Zinc and opper
5. Why are cancer cells resistant?
- Can pump the drug out as quickly as it comes in
- Break down the drug trying to destroy it
- Can't pump the drug out as quickly as it comes in
- Engulfs the drug