- Chemicals that cause abnormal development in progency
- Chemicals that cause problems for the mother by not her offspring
- Chemicals that harm both the parents and their offspring
- Chemical that damages DNA
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is metabolic activation?
- Whereby an organisms mistakenly turns a fairly innocuous compound into something much more toxic
- Production of a ligand mimic
- A chemical that was toxic turned into something less damaging
- Process of releasing energy from food
3. Which is not the two types of biomarker?
- Measuring the amount of transcription within a cell
- Measuring the induction of stress response systems
- Measuring the inhibition of luxury functions
4. What creatures are particularly vulnerable to ingesting pollution?
5. What is sequestration?
- Organism moves away from the source of pollution
- The process of turning an active agent into a form that is non-bio available
- Process in which a chemical is built up for use
- Agent rendered harmless