1. Which is not the two types of biomarker?
- Measuring the inhibition of luxury functions
- Measuring the amount of transcription within a cell
- Measuring the induction of stress response systems
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Genotoxicity?
- Chemicals that damage proteins
- Describes a chemicals that damage DNA
- A process that has no effect on DNA
- A chemical that improves the process of DNA repair
3. What creatures are particularly vulnerable to ingesting pollution?
- Chemicals that cause abnormal development in progency
- Chemicals that cause problems for the mother by not her offspring
- Chemicals that harm both the parents and their offspring
- Chemical that damages DNA
5. What ore bodies can contribute to Natural Pollution?
- Zinc and Iron
- Arsenic and Lead
- Zinc and opper
- Iron and Lead