1. What is sequestration?
- The process of turning an active agent into a form that is non-bio available
- Process in which a chemical is built up for use
- Organism moves away from the source of pollution
- Agent rendered harmless
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not the two types of biomarker?
- Measuring the inhibition of luxury functions
- Measuring the amount of transcription within a cell
- Measuring the induction of stress response systems
3. What ore bodies can contribute to Natural Pollution?
- Zinc and opper
- Arsenic and Lead
- Iron and Lead
- Zinc and Iron
4. What is metabolic activation?
- Whereby an organisms mistakenly turns a fairly innocuous compound into something much more toxic
- A chemical that was toxic turned into something less damaging
- Process of releasing energy from food
- Production of a ligand mimic
5. Why are cancer cells resistant?
- Can pump the drug out as quickly as it comes in
- Engulfs the drug
- Break down the drug trying to destroy it
- Can't pump the drug out as quickly as it comes in