- Chemical that damages DNA
- Chemicals that cause abnormal development in progency
- Chemicals that harm both the parents and their offspring
- Chemicals that cause problems for the mother by not her offspring
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Genotoxicity?
- Chemicals that damage proteins
- A chemical that improves the process of DNA repair
- Describes a chemicals that damage DNA
- A process that has no effect on DNA
3. What creatures are particularly vulnerable to ingesting pollution?
4. What ore bodies can contribute to Natural Pollution?
- Arsenic and Lead
- Zinc and Iron
- Iron and Lead
- Zinc and opper
5. What is sequestration?
- Organism moves away from the source of pollution
- Agent rendered harmless
- The process of turning an active agent into a form that is non-bio available
- Process in which a chemical is built up for use