1. What creatures are particularly vulnerable to ingesting pollution?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
- Chemicals that harm both the parents and their offspring
- Chemicals that cause abnormal development in progency
- Chemicals that cause problems for the mother by not her offspring
- Chemical that damages DNA
3. What ore bodies can contribute to Natural Pollution?
- Zinc and Iron
- Iron and Lead
- Arsenic and Lead
- Zinc and opper
4. What is metabolic activation?
- Process of releasing energy from food
- Production of a ligand mimic
- Whereby an organisms mistakenly turns a fairly innocuous compound into something much more toxic
- A chemical that was toxic turned into something less damaging
5. Why are cancer cells resistant?
- Engulfs the drug
- Can pump the drug out as quickly as it comes in
- Can't pump the drug out as quickly as it comes in
- Break down the drug trying to destroy it