1. What is sequestration?
- Organism moves away from the source of pollution
- Agent rendered harmless
- The process of turning an active agent into a form that is non-bio available
- Process in which a chemical is built up for use
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
- Chemical that damages DNA
- Chemicals that cause problems for the mother by not her offspring
- Chemicals that cause abnormal development in progency
- Chemicals that harm both the parents and their offspring
3. What is Genotoxicity?
- A process that has no effect on DNA
- Chemicals that damage proteins
- Describes a chemicals that damage DNA
- A chemical that improves the process of DNA repair
4. Why are cancer cells resistant?
- Can't pump the drug out as quickly as it comes in
- Engulfs the drug
- Can pump the drug out as quickly as it comes in
- Break down the drug trying to destroy it
5. What creatures are particularly vulnerable to ingesting pollution?