1. What is the purpose of xylem and phloem tissue in a plant?
- To carry out photosynthesis
- To transport substances around the plant
- To cover the plant and provide protection
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give an disadvantage of using enzymes in washing powder.
- Expensive to produce
- Save on energy
- Work with reduced temperatures
- Save on expensive equipment
3. What happens if the temperature is too high in photosynthesis?
- The rate of photosynthesis decreases
- The rate of photosynthesis increases
4. What is a person called when they have different alleles in their genotype?
5. What is the function of a vacuole in a plant cell?
- Absorbs sunlight to make food
- Provides strength and protection
- Gives shape to the plant
- Controls what moves in/out of the cell