1. If an adult with brown hair (BB) had intercourse with another adult with blonde hair (bb) what would the child's hair phenotype?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of epithelial tissue in the body?
- To produce substances such as enzymes and hormones
- To cover parts of the body
- To bring about movement by contracting
3. Polydactyly is caused by dominant alleles.
4. Which of the following are quadrating samples?
- Random and systematic
- Random and stratified
- Stratified and systematic
5. How does surface area affect diffusion?
- Surface area does not affect diffusion
- The greater the surface area the faster diffusion occurs
- The greater the surface are the slower diffusion occurs