1. Like protease and amylase, where is lipase produced?
- In the pancreas and the liver
- In the liver
- In the pancreas and small intestine
- In the small intestine and the salivary glands
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is protease used in baby food?
- It makes the food softer so babies can digest it easier
- It makes the food taste better so babies enjoy it more
- It gives the baby nutrients which help it's bones develop
- It isn't, amylase is used
3. How is a constant diffusion gradient maintained in the lungs?
- Blood always flows around the body
- The brain tells it to
- We are always breathing and blood always flows around the body
- We are always breathing
4. What is the start of the small intestine called?
- The duodainunm
- The duodenum
- The deodenum
- The duodynum
5. What else affects the rate of diffusion?
- A decreased distance makes diffusion occur faster
- A greater difference between concentration and a decreased distance both make diffusion occur faster
- A greater difference between concentration makes diffusion occur faster