1. What genetic diseases most often result in males being affected while women can be carriers?
- Recessive genes
- Sex linked genes (to the X chromosome)
- Dominant genes
- Sex linked genes (to the Y chromosome)
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Acetyl CoA combines with what molecule to form a 6C molecule?
3. What does acetate combine with in the link reaction?
- Coenzyme A
- Coenzyme B
- Coenzyme C
- Coenzyme X
4. Describes how an organism fits into its environment and its role.
- Ecological niche
5. Where does the electron transport chain take place?
Similar Biology resources: