1. Intraspecific competition is...
- between the same species
- between different species
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many times must the calvin cycle take place to produce one molecules of glucose?
3. Describes how an organism fits into its environment and its role.
- Ecological niche
4. What is the end product of glycolysis?
- triose phosphate
- phosphorylated glucose
5. What must happen during speciation for the gene pools to become different?
- A mutation must be selected for by the environment.
- The environment must change.
- A mutation must occur.
- Reproductive isolation.