1. Which of these is a feature of intensive rearing?
- All of these
- Restricted movement
- High protein food
- Warm environment
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the end product of glycolysis?
- triose phosphate
- phosphorylated glucose
3. What does directional selection do?
- Change the characteristics of a population
- Preserve the characteristics of a population
4. Acetyl CoA combines with what molecule to form a 6C molecule?
5. How many times must the calvin cycle take place to produce one molecules of glucose?
Similar Biology resources: