1. What does directional selection do?
- Change the characteristics of a population
- Preserve the characteristics of a population
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a feature of intensive rearing?
- Warm environment
- Restricted movement
- All of these
- High protein food
3. What is the end product of glycolysis?
- phosphorylated glucose
- triose phosphate
4. What genetic diseases most often result in males being affected while women can be carriers?
- Recessive genes
- Sex linked genes (to the X chromosome)
- Dominant genes
- Sex linked genes (to the Y chromosome)
5. Describes how an organism fits into its environment and its role.
- Ecological niche
Similar Biology resources: