1. Acetyl CoA combines with what molecule to form a 6C molecule?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What must happen during speciation for the gene pools to become different?
- Reproductive isolation.
- A mutation must be selected for by the environment.
- A mutation must occur.
- The environment must change.
3. How many molecules of ATP are formed in the Krebs cycle?
4. How many ATP molecules are produced at the end of glycolysis?
5. Describes how an organism fits into its environment and its role.
- Ecological niche
Similar Biology resources: