1. Which of these is a feature of intensive rearing?
- All of these
- Warm environment
- Restricted movement
- High protein food
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does directional selection do?
- Change the characteristics of a population
- Preserve the characteristics of a population
3. Where does the electron transport chain take place?
4. How many ATP molecules are produced at the end of glycolysis?
5. What organism helps the process of nitrogen in the atmosphere become ammonia?
- Nitrogen fixing bacteria
- Nitrifying bacteria
- Denitrifying bacteria