1. What organism helps the process of nitrogen in the atmosphere become ammonia?
- Denitrifying bacteria
- Nitrogen fixing bacteria
- Nitrifying bacteria
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does the light dependent stage take place?
3. What is the end product of glycolysis?
- phosphorylated glucose
- triose phosphate
4. What does directional selection do?
- Change the characteristics of a population
- Preserve the characteristics of a population
5. How many times must the calvin cycle take place to produce one molecules of glucose?
Similar Biology resources: