1. What is the full name of ATP?
- Amino triphosphate
- Adenosine triphosphate
- Adenine triphosphate
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Aside from predation, name two other factors that may influence population size?
- Predator - prey relationships
- Disease and climate
- Abiotic and biotic factors
3. What is the formula for calculating population growth?
- (Births + immigration) - (deaths + emigration)
- (total number of individuals in the first sample) x (total number of individuals in the second sample) / number of marked individuals recaptured
- (Population change during period / population at the start of the period) x 100
4. Define 'predation'?
- Populations are extinguished as resources are limited
- One organism is consumed by the other
- Large organisms eat smaller organisms
5. What is produced during aerobic respiration?
- CO2, water and ATP
- Lactate/ethanol, CO2 (in plants) and little ATP
Similar Biology resources: