1. What is produced during anaerobic respiration?
- Lactate/ethanol, CO2 (in plants) and little ATP
- CO2, water and ATP
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is ATP sometimes referred to as the 'immediate energy source' of the cell?
- The energy released is used up very quickly
- The instability of the phosphate bonds means that it is broken down very quickly and easily
- A lot of it is stored in the cell at any one time
3. What is meant by the term 'agricultural ecosystem'?
- An ecosystem made up largely of domesticated animals and plants used to produce food for mankind
- An ecosystem made up of a variety of organisms, all with different niches and habitats, left to develop naturally.
4. To study a habitat, it is often necessary to count the number of individuals of a species in a given space. This is known as ______?
5. Define 'predation'?
- One organism is consumed by the other
- Large organisms eat smaller organisms
- Populations are extinguished as resources are limited
Similar Biology resources: