1. The type of ATP synthesis that takes place in cells when phosphate groups are transferred from donor molecules to ADP to make ATP is called ______?
- Substrate-level phosphorylation
- Oxidative phosphorylation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define the term 'community'?
- All of the organisms of all the species that live in an area at the same time, interacting with each other
- Organisms that interbreed together to produce fertile offspring
- A group of individuals of the same species that occupy the same habitat at the same time
3. Define the term 'ecosystem'?
- A group of individuals of the same species occupying the same habitat at the same time
- All of the organisms of all the species that live in an area at the same time, interacting with eachother
- A self contained functional unit consisting of all of the interacting biotic and abiotic features in a specific area
- The study of inter-relationships between organisms and their environment
4. Name one way in which pests affect productivity?
- Increase biodiversity
- Many pests carry diseases which can render the animals/crops damaged or unfit for human consumption
5. Name one advantage of using a biological control?
- The pests cannot become resistant
- Must be reapplied
Similar Biology resources: