1. This type of competition occurs when individuals of the same species compete for resources
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of reaction is used to re-form ATP from ADP + Pi?
3. Aside from predation, name two other factors that may influence population size?
- Disease and climate
- Abiotic and biotic factors
- Predator - prey relationships
4. What are the two components of ATP?
- Adenosine diphosphate (ADP) + Pi (inorganic phosphate)
- ATP + Energy
5. What is meant by 'selection pressure'?
- Only those who are able to escape predators/withstand disease or adverse climate survive to reproduce
- Farmers choose organisms with the most desirable genetics to breed