1. What is Active transport?
- the movement of cells
- When water passes into your blood
- when substances move against a concentration gradient
- when substances move along a concentration gradient
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does the energy for active transport come from?
3. Why do plants use active transport?
- to absorb mineral ions from a more dilute solution (soil)
- to absorb water
- for photosynthesis
4. some marine animals and birds use active transport?
5. Why does your body need oxygen?
- for cellular respiration
- protein synthesis