1. What is the most important food group for growth and repair?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we need a balanced diet?
- To ensure healthy growth and development
- To help us grow
- To give us energy
- Makes you loose weight
3. What happens if you drink too much fizzy drinks?
- Gives you a beer belly
- Side effects which include diet soda belly and cavities
- Makes you fat
- You can get ill
4. What is a balanced diet?
- When someone has to have loads from one food group and only some from another food group
- When someone has to have an equal amount of food from each food group
- All 5 of the food groups
- Dairy, Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fruit&Veg
5. Why do we need carbohydrates in our body?
- Gives you muscles
- It helps us have energy
- It provides energy and provides fuel for the muscles and brain
- It can make you fat