1. Why do we need carbohydrates in our body?
- It can make you fat
- It provides energy and provides fuel for the muscles and brain
- It helps us have energy
- Gives you muscles
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can happen to your body if you eat to much sugar?
- Nothing it will just go all funny
- Your body will rot
- You can develop obesity, diabetes, heart disease and tooth decay
- Your body will take in too much sugar so you will start to get shaky
3. What happens if you drink too much fizzy drinks?
- You can get ill
- Side effects which include diet soda belly and cavities
- Gives you a beer belly
- Makes you fat
4. Why do we need a balanced diet?
- Makes you loose weight
- To ensure healthy growth and development
- To give us energy
- To help us grow
5. What is a balanced diet?
- Dairy, Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fruit&Veg
- All 5 of the food groups
- When someone has to have an equal amount of food from each food group
- When someone has to have loads from one food group and only some from another food group