1. Which of these is not true of inspiration?
- Pressure decrease in thorax so the volume increases
- Volume increases in thorax so pressure decreases
- Diaphragm and External intercostal muscles contract
- Ribcage moves up and out
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements about B cells is false?
- Produces specific antibodies
- Produces memory cells
- Produced in the Thymus gland
- Cloned by mitosis
3. What does the Emulsion test consist of?
- Add ethanol, shake vigorously, and add cold water
- Add acid and boil, then neutralise and add Benedict's solution
- Add sodium hydroxide and then 2 drops of copper sulphate
- Add a few drops of iodine solution
4. Which of these statements about phosphlipids is true?
- Both the head and tail are hydrophobic
- The head is hydrophilic & the tail is hydrophobic
- The tail is hydrophilic & the head is hydrophobic
- Both the head and the tail are hydrophilic
5. Which of these is a part of the heart?
- Rings of Cartilage