1. Which of these is not a function of proteins in the membrane?
- Acts as receptors
- Acts as carriers
- Adds flexibility
- Acts as channels
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When the substrate binds to the active site, this is called a..?
- Enzyme-Substrate Complex
- Tertiary-Substrate Complex
- Active Site Fulfillment
3. What difference is there the second ultracentrifugion?
- Spin it faster
- Decrease pH
- Increase Temperature
- Increase Concentration
4. Which of these is not a stage in causing cholera?
- The Cl- move from the cell into the gut, lowering the water potential
- The bacterium lays dormant in a tubercle for years
- The bacterium releases a toxin which open the Cl- channels
- Water moves out of the cell into the gut, causing diarrhoea
5. Which of these bonds do not hold the tertiary structure together?