1. What is the function of mitochondria?
- Produces energy in aerobic respiration
- Protein synthesis
- Produces ATP in aerobic respiration which releases energy
- Produces ATP to release energy used for aerobic respiration
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the test for Lipids?
- Iodine Test
- Emulsion test
- Benedict's test
- Biuret test
3. Which of these is not a function of lipids?
- To absorb water into the cell
- Form plasma membranes
4. Define Resolution.
- Ability to focus in on an object
- Ability to show two objects as separate objects
- The ability to see miniscule organelles within a cell
- How magnified to an object you are
5. Which one is correct (regarding magnification)? M-magnification, I-image size, R-real size