1. Which of these are not a characteristic of osmosis?
- Through a partially permeable membrane
- Movement of water molecules
- ATP is needed for energy
- Down the water potential gradient
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What shape does the substrate have to be, in relation to the active site, to react?
3. What site does a non-competitive inhibitor bind to?
- Receptor Site
- Protein Synthesis Site
- Active Site
4. Whats the difference between diffusion and facilitated diffusion?
- Facilitated diffusion goes through a partially permeable membrane
- Facilitated diffusion uses carrier and channel proteins
- Facilitated diffusion goes against the diffusion gradient
- Facilitated diffusioon uses vesicles
5. Chemical reactions occuring in the body or cells are called?