1. What is the only non-reducing sugar (that we learn about on the syllabus)?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When glucose is moved into cells with sodium, it is called..?
- Active Transport
- Activation Energy
3. What is an aneurysm in the brain called?
- Confusion - Cerebro Entropic State
- Seizure - Cerebro Vascular Aneurysm
- Stroke - Cerebro Vascular Accident
- Coma - Vegative State
4. What and where does the rough ER transport?
- Sugars to the Ribosomes
- Proteins to the Golgi Body
- Proteins to the smooth ER
- Proteins to the Nucleus
5. Whats the difference between diffusion and facilitated diffusion?
- Facilitated diffusion uses carrier and channel proteins
- Facilitated diffusion goes against the diffusion gradient
- Facilitated diffusion goes through a partially permeable membrane
- Facilitated diffusioon uses vesicles