1. How do you treat cholera?
- Eat some Chloride via salt
- Incurable - you die
- Oral Rehydration Solution
- Boiled Water
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements about B cells is false?
- Produces specific antibodies
- Produces memory cells
- Produced in the Thymus gland
- Cloned by mitosis
3. Define Antigen.
- White blood cell with a large nucleus responsible for the immune response
- Protein on the surface of a foreign cell, which causes an immune response
- A cell that remains in the blood allowing a faster, more rapid resonse next time
- Disease causing microorganism
4. What is a fatty deposit in the wall of an artery called?
- Myocardial Infarction
5. Which of these is not a stage in causing cholera?
- The bacterium lays dormant in a tubercle for years
- Water moves out of the cell into the gut, causing diarrhoea
- The bacterium releases a toxin which open the Cl- channels
- The Cl- move from the cell into the gut, lowering the water potential