1. Which one is correct (regarding magnification)? M-magnification, I-image size, R-real size
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is the tertiary structure formed?
- Hydrolysis breaks down the secondary structure
- The amino acid sequence is folded
- The secondary structure is folded
- The amino acid sequence is coiled
3. When the tertiary structure is destroyed, this is called..?
- Activation Energy
4. Which of these is not true of a TEM microscope?
- Has to be in a vaccum W
- Thin specimen needed
- Focussed by lenses
- Does not give a 3D image
5. Which of these conditions shouldn't be used for cell fractionation?
- Hot Solution (for energy)
- Cold solution
- Isotonic Solution
- Buffer Solution