1. Which bond is formed when you join two glucose molecules?
- Peptide Bond
- Hydrogen Bond
- Glycosidic Bond
- Ester Bond
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements about phosphlipids is true?
- Both the head and the tail are hydrophilic
- The head is hydrophilic & the tail is hydrophobic
- Both the head and tail are hydrophobic
- The tail is hydrophilic & the head is hydrophobic
3. Define Antigen.
- Protein on the surface of a foreign cell, which causes an immune response
- A cell that remains in the blood allowing a faster, more rapid resonse next time
- White blood cell with a large nucleus responsible for the immune response
- Disease causing microorganism
4. What is a fatty deposit in the wall of an artery called?
- Myocardial Infarction
5. Which 2 monosaccharides are made when sucrase breaks down sucrose?
- Glucose & Fructose
- Glucose & Glucose
- Glucose & Galactose
- Glucose & Lactose