1. Which of these are NOT a symptom of lactose intolerance?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What cells make up the lining of the small intestine?
- Epithelial Cells
- Palisade Cells
- Prokaryote Cells
3. Chemical reactions occuring in the body or cells are called?
4. Which of these statements about phosphlipids is true?
- Both the head and the tail are hydrophilic
- The head is hydrophilic & the tail is hydrophobic
- Both the head and tail are hydrophobic
- The tail is hydrophilic & the head is hydrophobic
5. Which enzyme breaks down starch to maltose?