1. What is an aneurysm in the brain called?
- Confusion - Cerebro Entropic State
- Stroke - Cerebro Vascular Accident
- Coma - Vegative State
- Seizure - Cerebro Vascular Aneurysm
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a factor affecting the rate of diffusion?
- Diffusion Distance
- Concentration gradient
- The Genes of the person
- Surface Area
3. Which of these is not a stage in causing cholera?
- The Cl- move from the cell into the gut, lowering the water potential
- The bacterium lays dormant in a tubercle for years
- The bacterium releases a toxin which open the Cl- channels
- Water moves out of the cell into the gut, causing diarrhoea
4. What is the function of mitochondria?
- Protein synthesis
- Produces ATP to release energy used for aerobic respiration
- Produces ATP in aerobic respiration which releases energy
- Produces energy in aerobic respiration
5. What difference is there the second ultracentrifugion?
- Spin it faster
- Decrease pH
- Increase Temperature
- Increase Concentration