1. What is the function of the upper epidermis?
- Contains a few chloroplasts- relatively transparent
- Protective layer of leaf and barrier to harmful micro-organisms
- Main sight of photosynthesis
- Contains stomata, allowing O2 to diffuse into leaf and CO2 to diffuse out
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What enzyme is released in the stomach and what does it do?
- Peptidase- breaks down peptides into amino acids
- Pepsin- breaks down protein into peptides
- Lipase- breaks down lipids into fatty acids
- Protease- breaks down protein into amino acids
3. What do potassium ions do?
- Used for enzymes of respiration and photosynthesis
- Part of chlorophyll molecule
- Make amino acids, proteins, chlorophyll, and DNA
- Make xylem and phloem
4. Which of these is an example of a virus?
- Lactobactillius bulgarius
5. What is the multicellular form of fungi?
- Spiral structure
- Rod structure
- Hyphae structure
- Filament structure