1. What do plants NOT use glucose for?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does vitamin A do?
- Makes chemical in eye retina which is light sensitive
- Makes rods and cones in eye
- Repairs muscle damage of eye (needed to be able to see after looking at sun)
- Creates retina of eye
3. What are the three types of bacteria?
- Spirals, cones, spheres
- Rods, cones, spirals
- Spheres, rods, spirals
- Cones, spheres, rods
4. What does vitamin D do?
- Teeth and bone growth
- Needed for growing bones to take up calcium
- Stores energy as lipids around cells
- Makes connective tissue and retina in eye
5. What is the role of the stomata in gas exchange?
- Allow spongy cells to expand and contract
- Allow CO2 to diffuse in, and O2 to diffuse out
- No function
- Allow O2 to diffuse in, and CO2 to diffuse out