1. What do magnesium ions do?
- Growth and repair of plant
- Make oxygen and water
- Part of chlorophyll molecule
- Make DNA
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is an example of a virus?
- Lactobactillius bulgarius
3. What enzyme is released in the stomach and what does it do?
- Peptidase- breaks down peptides into amino acids
- Pepsin- breaks down protein into peptides
- Lipase- breaks down lipids into fatty acids
- Protease- breaks down protein into amino acids
4. What does vitamin C do?
- Allows cells to become turgid, giving each other support
- Makes connective tissue, acting as glue and bonding cells together
- Makes retina in eye
- Makes destructive tissue which rips during muscle growth
5. Which of these is an example of a bacterium?