1. What is the role of the stomata in gas exchange?
- Allow CO2 to diffuse in, and O2 to diffuse out
- Allow O2 to diffuse in, and CO2 to diffuse out
- No function
- Allow spongy cells to expand and contract
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does vitamin A do?
- Creates retina of eye
- Makes rods and cones in eye
- Makes chemical in eye retina which is light sensitive
- Repairs muscle damage of eye (needed to be able to see after looking at sun)
3. What do proteins do?
- Heart function
- Energy through respiration
- Growth and repair
- Brain function
4. What do plants NOT use glucose for?
5. What does the rectum do?
- Neutralises food
- Stores faeces until it is expelled by the anus
- Absorbs soluble products of digestion
- Absorbs remaining water