1. What can increase a persons blood pressure?
- Staying awake too late, showering
- Smoking, drinking, being overweight and stress
- Laughing, singing
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do plaques also make?
- Blood clots or thrombosis
3. What is fitness?
- The ability to do physical activity
- Freedom from disease
- Being attractive
4. What is heart disease caused by?
- Restricted blood flow to the heart muscle
- Not drinking enough
5. What is systolic pressure?
- The highest measurement, the pressure when the heart beats, pushing blood through the arteries
- The lowest measurement, when the heart rests between beats