1. What can high blood pressure cause?
- Blood vessels to burst, damage to the brain (a stroke), and damage to kidneys
- Dizziness and tiredness
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is the risk of heart disease increased?
- High salt intake and high level of saturated fat in the diet
- Drinking too much water
3. How can smoking increase blood pressure?
- Carbon monoxide combines with haemoglobin therefore it isn't combing with oxygen, so less oxygen is carried
- Smoking makes you stressed therefore blood pressure increases
4. What is health?
- Being free from disease cause by bacteria and viruses
- The ability to do physical activity
- Feeling perfectly fine
5. What can low blood pressure cause?
- Dizziness, fainting and poor circulation
- Blood vessels to burst
- Damage to the brain