1. What can high blood pressure cause?
- Blood vessels to burst, damage to the brain (a stroke), and damage to kidneys
- Dizziness and tiredness
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is blood pressure measured in?
- l (liters)
- mmHg (millimeters of mercury)
- mm (millimeters)
- cm (centimeters)
3. What can plaques cause?
- Narrowing of the arterties
- A build up
- A jam
4. How else can your fitness be measured for different activities?
- Strength, stamina, flexibility, agility and speed.
- Standing up
- A measuring tape
5. How can smoking increase blood pressure?
- Carbon monoxide combines with haemoglobin therefore it isn't combing with oxygen, so less oxygen is carried
- Smoking makes you stressed therefore blood pressure increases