1. How can smoking increase blood pressure?
- Carbon monoxide combines with haemoglobin therefore it isn't combing with oxygen, so less oxygen is carried
- Smoking makes you stressed therefore blood pressure increases
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is heart disease caused by?
- Restricted blood flow to the heart muscle
- Not drinking enough
3. What can decrease a persons blood pressure?
- Exercise and eating a balanced diet
- Eating junk food and not exercising
4. What is a build up of cholesterol called?
- A plaque
- A build up of cholesterol
5. How else can your fitness be measured for different activities?
- Strength, stamina, flexibility, agility and speed.
- Standing up
- A measuring tape