1. What can high blood pressure cause?
- Blood vessels to burst, damage to the brain (a stroke), and damage to kidneys
- Dizziness and tiredness
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is blood pressure measured in?
- mmHg (millimeters of mercury)
- cm (centimeters)
- mm (millimeters)
- l (liters)
3. How can your general level of fitness be measured?
- How long you sleep for
- Cardiovascular efficiency
- How much food you can eat
4. What is health?
- Being free from disease cause by bacteria and viruses
- The ability to do physical activity
- Feeling perfectly fine
5. What can increase a persons blood pressure?
- Smoking, drinking, being overweight and stress
- Laughing, singing
- Staying awake too late, showering