1. What is a build up of cholesterol called?
- A plaque
- A build up of cholesterol
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is the risk of heart disease increased?
- High salt intake and high level of saturated fat in the diet
- Drinking too much water
3. What can high blood pressure cause?
- Blood vessels to burst, damage to the brain (a stroke), and damage to kidneys
- Dizziness and tiredness
4. What can low blood pressure cause?
- Damage to the brain
- Dizziness, fainting and poor circulation
- Blood vessels to burst
5. What can plaques cause?
- A jam
- Narrowing of the arterties
- A build up