1. How else can your fitness be measured for different activities?
- A measuring tape
- Strength, stamina, flexibility, agility and speed.
- Standing up
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is health?
- Being free from disease cause by bacteria and viruses
- The ability to do physical activity
- Feeling perfectly fine
3. What can plaques cause?
- Narrowing of the arterties
- A build up
- A jam
4. What can low blood pressure cause?
- Dizziness, fainting and poor circulation
- Blood vessels to burst
- Damage to the brain
5. How is the risk of heart disease increased?
- High salt intake and high level of saturated fat in the diet
- Drinking too much water