1. What can low blood pressure cause?
- Damage to the brain
- Dizziness, fainting and poor circulation
- Blood vessels to burst
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can decrease a persons blood pressure?
- Eating junk food and not exercising
- Exercise and eating a balanced diet
3. What is heart disease caused by?
- Restricted blood flow to the heart muscle
- Not drinking enough
4. What do plaques also make?
- Blood clots or thrombosis
5. What is blood pressure measured in?
- mmHg (millimeters of mercury)
- l (liters)
- cm (centimeters)
- mm (millimeters)