1. What is fitness?
- The ability to do physical activity
- Freedom from disease
- Being attractive
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is heart disease caused by?
- Restricted blood flow to the heart muscle
- Not drinking enough
3. What is a build up of cholesterol called?
- A plaque
- A build up of cholesterol
4. How is the risk of heart disease increased?
- High salt intake and high level of saturated fat in the diet
- Drinking too much water
5. What can increase a persons blood pressure?
- Staying awake too late, showering
- Smoking, drinking, being overweight and stress
- Laughing, singing