1. What is a build up of cholesterol called?
- A plaque
- A build up of cholesterol
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can decrease a persons blood pressure?
- Exercise and eating a balanced diet
- Eating junk food and not exercising
3. What is heart disease caused by?
- Restricted blood flow to the heart muscle
- Not drinking enough
4. What is fitness?
- The ability to do physical activity
- Freedom from disease
- Being attractive
5. How else can your fitness be measured for different activities?
- A measuring tape
- Strength, stamina, flexibility, agility and speed.
- Standing up