1. How is the risk of heart disease increased?
- High salt intake and high level of saturated fat in the diet
- Drinking too much water
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do plaques also make?
- Blood clots or thrombosis
3. What is heart disease caused by?
- Restricted blood flow to the heart muscle
- Not drinking enough
4. What is a build up of cholesterol called?
- A plaque
- A build up of cholesterol
5. What can decrease a persons blood pressure?
- Exercise and eating a balanced diet
- Eating junk food and not exercising