1. What can plaques cause?
- A jam
- Narrowing of the arterties
- A build up
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a build up of cholesterol called?
- A plaque
- A build up of cholesterol
3. How else can your fitness be measured for different activities?
- Strength, stamina, flexibility, agility and speed.
- Standing up
- A measuring tape
4. What is blood pressure measured in?
- l (liters)
- mmHg (millimeters of mercury)
- mm (millimeters)
- cm (centimeters)
5. What is heart disease caused by?
- Restricted blood flow to the heart muscle
- Not drinking enough