1. How is the risk of heart disease increased?
- High salt intake and high level of saturated fat in the diet
- Drinking too much water
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is fitness?
- The ability to do physical activity
- Freedom from disease
- Being attractive
3. What do plaques also make?
- Blood clots or thrombosis
4. What is heart disease caused by?
- Restricted blood flow to the heart muscle
- Not drinking enough
5. How else can your fitness be measured for different activities?
- A measuring tape
- Strength, stamina, flexibility, agility and speed.
- Standing up