1. Name two types of cell that help the immune system
- lymphocytes and phagocytes
- white blood cell
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do bacteria make one feel ill?
- Release toxins which poison the body and reproduce rapidly.
- Invade body cells
- Burst cell
3. What is a pathogen
- A pathogen is a microbe that causes disease
- Something that spreads disease
4. How do viruses make one feel ill?
- Reproduce rapidly
- Viruses invade body cells and burst them
- Release toxins
5. What is a vaccine
- A vaccine is weak or dead form of a pathogen which is inserted into the body for immunity to that pathogen.