1. It can take up to how many years to bring about a new medicine?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. A good medicine is always: Effective, safe, stable and can:
- Be taken with food
- Be excreted safely
- Be taken in large doses
- Be taken with drink
3. In testing a new drug "In vitro Testing" is on what....
- Ill patients who need the drug
- Isolated cells and tissues
- Healthy humans
4. Clinical trials involve humans
5. What is a placebo?
- A tablet given without the active drug in
- The doctor testing the drug
- The drug being tested
- A patient about to test the drug