1. Which of the following is in a plant cell, but not an animal cell?
- Cell Membrane
- Cell Wall
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens in the mitochondria?
- It controls what enteres and leaves the cell.
- It is the control centre of the cell. It contains DNA.
- Respiration happens and energy is made.
- Proteins are formed.
3. Which of these is NOT a way in which the red blood cell is specialised for its job?
- Big surface area
- Contains glucose
- No nucleus
4. Which of these does NOT affect the rate of diffusion?
- Suface area
- Concentration gradient
5. Which substance moves using osmosis?