1. Give some effects of inherited factors
- High Blood Pressure, Irregular Periods
- Overactive thyroid gland, Arthritis
- Undderactive thyroid gland, Affected Blood Cholestorol
- Anorexia, Resistance to infection
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are sedentary people
- Couch Potatoes
- Taking little or no physical activity as part of everyday living.
- The most active people
- People who are underweight and don't eat enough
3. Which component do cheese, butter and margarine have in common?
4. Iron is an example of (a) it is needed to produce (b)?
- fibre, blood
- mineral, blood
- mineral, haemoglobin
- fibre, haemoglobin
5. What is Vitamin D needed for?
- To help protect the skin against sunlight
- To maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- To provide protein
- To prevent rickets and bone pain.