1. Fats are composed of...?
- fatty acids and glycerol
- glucose and glycerol
- fatty acids and glucose
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Vitamin A needed for?
- To maintain good vision, healthy skin and strong immunity against infection.
- To prevent night blindness, which is when a person finds it difficult to see well in dim light.
- To convert beta- carotene to Vitamin A
- Immunity from disease
3. What are the 6 food groups needed for a balanced diet?
- Carbohydrates, Protiens, Fats, Vitamins, Minerals, Fibres
- Water, Fibres, Fruits, Vegetables, Dairy, Carbohydrates
- Carbohydrates, Fats, Water, Dairy, Protein, Minerals
- Fibres, Calcium, Iron, Vitamins, Protein, Carbohydrates
4. Explain what is meant by the term 'balanced diet'
- A diet that consists of the right proportion of foods from each group.
- A diet that consists of the right amount of carbohydrates and fats
- A diet that consists of equal amounts of each food group
- A diet that consists of healthy foods only
5. Iron is an example of (a) it is needed to produce (b)?
- mineral, haemoglobin
- fibre, haemoglobin
- fibre, blood
- mineral, blood