1. What does an iron deficiency cause?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Fats are composed of...?
- fatty acids and glycerol
- glucose and glycerol
- fatty acids and glucose
3. What is Vitamin C needed for?
- To help clean the skin
- To help heal wounds and maintain healthy connective tissue (which gives support to other tissues and organs).
- To give a balanced diet
- To prevent scurvy
4. Iron is an example of (a) it is needed to produce (b)?
- mineral, haemoglobin
- fibre, haemoglobin
- fibre, blood
- mineral, blood
5. Why do men have a higher BMR than women?
- Because men do more exercise, and eat more food.
- Because they eat more
- Because they are bigger, and have a larger proportion of muscle
- Beacuse they have developed that way