1. What are sedentary people
- People who are underweight and don't eat enough
- The most active people
- Taking little or no physical activity as part of everyday living.
- Couch Potatoes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do you need to look out for when analysing data on slimming products?
- A control group
- Scientific studies. reputable journal, qualified person, large sample, other studies with similar result.
- Celebrity A has lost X pounds using it
- Tested fairly, with a big trial group.
3. Give some factors that affect how much energy we need
- Age, Pregnancy, Physical Activity
- Weight, Height
- Physical Activity, Weight
- Age, Pregnancy, Weight, Physical Activity
4. What is Vitamin D needed for?
- To provide protein
- To maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- To prevent rickets and bone pain.
- To help protect the skin against sunlight
5. Why do men have a higher BMR than women?
- Beacuse they have developed that way
- Because men do more exercise, and eat more food.
- Because they are bigger, and have a larger proportion of muscle
- Because they eat more