1. What do you need to look out for when analysing data on slimming products?
- A control group
- Tested fairly, with a big trial group.
- Scientific studies. reputable journal, qualified person, large sample, other studies with similar result.
- Celebrity A has lost X pounds using it
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Explain what is meant by the term 'balanced diet'
- A diet that consists of healthy foods only
- A diet that consists of the right amount of carbohydrates and fats
- A diet that consists of the right proportion of foods from each group.
- A diet that consists of equal amounts of each food group
3. Give some effects of inherited factors
- Anorexia, Resistance to infection
- Undderactive thyroid gland, Affected Blood Cholestorol
- Overactive thyroid gland, Arthritis
- High Blood Pressure, Irregular Periods
4. What is Vitamin D needed for?
- To provide protein
- To help protect the skin against sunlight
- To maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- To prevent rickets and bone pain.
5. What is Vitamin C needed for?
- To help heal wounds and maintain healthy connective tissue (which gives support to other tissues and organs).
- To prevent scurvy
- To give a balanced diet
- To help clean the skin