1. What do you need to look out for when analysing data on slimming products?
- Scientific studies. reputable journal, qualified person, large sample, other studies with similar result.
- Tested fairly, with a big trial group.
- Celebrity A has lost X pounds using it
- A control group
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are sedentary people
- People who are underweight and don't eat enough
- Taking little or no physical activity as part of everyday living.
- Couch Potatoes
- The most active people
3. Explain what is meant by the term 'balanced diet'
- A diet that consists of the right proportion of foods from each group.
- A diet that consists of the right amount of carbohydrates and fats
- A diet that consists of equal amounts of each food group
- A diet that consists of healthy foods only
4. What is Vitamin D needed for?
- To provide protein
- To maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- To prevent rickets and bone pain.
- To help protect the skin against sunlight
5. Iron is an example of (a) it is needed to produce (b)?
- mineral, blood
- mineral, haemoglobin
- fibre, blood
- fibre, haemoglobin