1. What is Vitamin A needed for?
- To maintain good vision, healthy skin and strong immunity against infection.
- To prevent night blindness, which is when a person finds it difficult to see well in dim light.
- To convert beta- carotene to Vitamin A
- Immunity from disease
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the sodium content on food packaging tell you?
- How much sodium you need in a day
- How much salt there is in something, which can lead to health problems such as high blood pressure
- How much of the alkali metal sodium there is
- Which mineral you need in your system
3. What are sedentary people
- Taking little or no physical activity as part of everyday living.
- The most active people
- Couch Potatoes
- People who are underweight and don't eat enough
4. What does an iron deficiency cause?
5. Fats are composed of...?
- fatty acids and glucose
- glucose and glycerol
- fatty acids and glycerol