1. What are the 6 food groups needed for a balanced diet?
- Fibres, Calcium, Iron, Vitamins, Protein, Carbohydrates
- Carbohydrates, Protiens, Fats, Vitamins, Minerals, Fibres
- Carbohydrates, Fats, Water, Dairy, Protein, Minerals
- Water, Fibres, Fruits, Vegetables, Dairy, Carbohydrates
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are sedentary people
- Couch Potatoes
- People who are underweight and don't eat enough
- Taking little or no physical activity as part of everyday living.
- The most active people
3. What does the sodium content on food packaging tell you?
- How much sodium you need in a day
- Which mineral you need in your system
- How much salt there is in something, which can lead to health problems such as high blood pressure
- How much of the alkali metal sodium there is
4. What is Vitamin D needed for?
- To provide protein
- To maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- To prevent rickets and bone pain.
- To help protect the skin against sunlight
5. Which component do cheese, butter and margarine have in common?