1. What is the job of Red Blood Cells?
- The job of Red Blood Cells is to Transport Oxygen from the Lungs to all the Cells in the Body
- The job of Red Blood Cells is used to Maintain Homeostasis, which means to keep the Temperature and Water Levels Constant
- The job of Red Blood Cells is to Transport Carbon Dioxide Out of the Lungs to all of the Cells in the Body
- The job of Red Blood Cells is to Fight Infections
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does White Blood Cells do?
- Transport Oxygen from the Lungs to Specific Cells in the Body
- Fight Infections by Protecting your Body against attack from Microorganism
- Transport Oxygen from the Lungs to all the Cells in the Body
- Carry Genetic Information
3. Plasma is not a Liquid
4. Blood is a Fluid made up of Cells, Platelets and Plasma
5. What are Platelets?
- It is a Liquid that Carries Substances such as Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide in and Out of the Body
- Helps to the Red Blood Cells to carry Oxygen
- Small Fragments of Cells that Help the Blood to Clot at the Site of a Wound
- Fights Deadly Diseases such as Mumps and Rubella