- Created by: Millie
- Created on: 10-04-13 18:45
1. What does haemoglobin combine with oxygen to form?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many separate circulation systems are there in the body and what are they for?
- 2. One for the lungs and one for the body
- 2. One for the brain and one for the body
- 3. One for the brain, one for the lungs and one for the digestive system
3. What is the name of the blood vessels that carry blood to and from the lungs?
- Aortic Vein and Artery
- Pulmonary Vein and Artery
- Coronary Vein and Artery
4. What is blood made up of?
- Plasma and red and white blood cells
- Plasma, platelets and red and white blood cells
- Platelets and red and white blood cells
5. What is the name of the main artery carrying blood from the heart to the body?
- Pulmonary Artery