1. What are platelets?
- Empty cells
- Small fragments of cell
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which vessel has thick walls containing muscle and elastic fibre?
3. How is carbon dioxide transported from organs to the lungs?
- In the bronchioles
- In blood plasma
- In white blood cells
4. What is the name of the main artery carrying blood from the heart to the body?
- Pulmonary Artery
5. How many separate circulation systems are there in the body and what are they for?
- 3. One for the brain, one for the lungs and one for the digestive system
- 2. One for the lungs and one for the body
- 2. One for the brain and one for the body