1. How does blood flow through the heart?
- Vein to atrium to ventircle
- Vein to ventricles to atrium
- Artery to atrium to ventricle
- Artery to ventricles to atrium
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do white blood cells do?
- They form part of the body’s defence system against microorganisms
- They carry carbon dioxide around the body
- They cause blood clots
3. What do valves do?
- Push blood through blood vessels
- Prevent back-flow of blood
- Keep open blood vessels
4. Where are valves found?
5. How many separate circulation systems are there in the body and what are they for?
- 3. One for the brain, one for the lungs and one for the digestive system
- 2. One for the lungs and one for the body
- 2. One for the brain and one for the body