1. How is carbon dioxide transported from organs to the lungs?
- In the bronchioles
- In blood plasma
- In white blood cells
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many separate circulation systems are there in the body and what are they for?
- 2. One for the lungs and one for the body
- 2. One for the brain and one for the body
- 3. One for the brain, one for the lungs and one for the digestive system
3. What is used to keep open an artery if it begins to narrow and restrict blood flow?
4. Where are valves found?
5. What do white blood cells do?
- They form part of the body’s defence system against microorganisms
- They carry carbon dioxide around the body
- They cause blood clots