1. How many separate circulation systems are there in the body and what are they for?
- 3. One for the brain, one for the lungs and one for the digestive system
- 2. One for the lungs and one for the body
- 2. One for the brain and one for the body
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do valves do?
- Push blood through blood vessels
- Prevent back-flow of blood
- Keep open blood vessels
3. How is oxygen transported around the body?
- In white blood cells
- In red blood cells
- In blood plasma
4. What is used to keep open an artery if it begins to narrow and restrict blood flow?
5. What is blood made up of?
- Plasma and red and white blood cells
- Plasma, platelets and red and white blood cells
- Platelets and red and white blood cells