1. How many chambers are there in the heart?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does blood flow through the heart?
- Artery to ventricles to atrium
- Vein to ventricles to atrium
- Vein to atrium to ventircle
- Artery to atrium to ventricle
3. How is oxygen transported around the body?
- In white blood cells
- In red blood cells
- In blood plasma
4. What is the name of the blood vessels that carry blood to and from the lungs?
- Pulmonary Vein and Artery
- Coronary Vein and Artery
- Aortic Vein and Artery
5. How many separate circulation systems are there in the body and what are they for?
- 2. One for the lungs and one for the body
- 2. One for the brain and one for the body
- 3. One for the brain, one for the lungs and one for the digestive system