1. How many separate circulation systems are there in the body and what are they for?
- 3. One for the brain, one for the lungs and one for the digestive system
- 2. One for the lungs and one for the body
- 2. One for the brain and one for the body
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does haemoglobin combine with oxygen to form?
3. What is blood made up of?
- Plasma, platelets and red and white blood cells
- Platelets and red and white blood cells
- Plasma and red and white blood cells
4. What is the name of the main artery carrying blood from the heart to the body?
- Pulmonary Artery
5. What do valves do?
- Prevent back-flow of blood
- Keep open blood vessels
- Push blood through blood vessels