1. Where are valves found?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does blood flow through the heart?
- Vein to atrium to ventircle
- Artery to ventricles to atrium
- Vein to ventricles to atrium
- Artery to atrium to ventricle
3. What do valves do?
- Prevent back-flow of blood
- Keep open blood vessels
- Push blood through blood vessels
4. How is oxygen transported around the body?
- In white blood cells
- In red blood cells
- In blood plasma
5. What is the vena cava
- The artery that carries blood from heart to the lungs
- The vein that carries blood from the body to the heart
- The vein that carries blood from the lungs to the heart