1. What does haemoglobin combine with oxygen to form?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the heart?
- an organ
- a tissue
- an organ system
3. How does blood flow through the heart?
- Artery to atrium to ventricle
- Artery to ventricles to atrium
- Vein to atrium to ventircle
- Vein to ventricles to atrium
4. What does the circulatory system do?
- Produce hormones
- Transport substances around the body
- Provide enzymes for digestion
5. What is the name of the main artery carrying blood from the heart to the body?
- Pulmonary Artery