1. What is the name of the blood vessels that carry blood to and from the lungs?
- Pulmonary Vein and Artery
- Coronary Vein and Artery
- Aortic Vein and Artery
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are valves found?
3. What do white blood cells do?
- They cause blood clots
- They form part of the body’s defence system against microorganisms
- They carry carbon dioxide around the body
4. What is blood made up of?
- Plasma, platelets and red and white blood cells
- Platelets and red and white blood cells
- Plasma and red and white blood cells
5. What is the name of the main artery carrying blood from the heart to the body?
- Pulmonary Artery