1. how are they matched?(BASE PAIRING)
- AT -CG
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the formula to find the magnification level?
- distance - focal length
- length of image/ length of specimen
- focal length x object
3. Name the 4 parts of a cell that animals and plants have.
- Nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane, mitochondria
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplast
- plasmid, flagellum, cytoplasm, cell wall
4. what parts of the cell does only a plant have?
- flageelum, plasmid, nucleus
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplasts
- Nucleus, mitochondria, cell membrane,cytoplasm
5. what are the names of the four bases ?
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
- tricycle, bicep, forearm, wheel
- codon, neuron, electron, proton