1. name the four scientists that discovered the structure of Dna
- smith and crick, and jones and watson
- franklin and wilkins and watson and crick.
- dave and joe, thomas and bob
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the formula to find the magnification level?
- length of image/ length of specimen
- focal length x object
- distance - focal length
3. how are they joined together?
- weak hydrogen bonds
4. what are the names of the four bases ?
- codon, neuron, electron, proton
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
- tricycle, bicep, forearm, wheel
5. how are they matched?(BASE PAIRING)
- AT -CG