1. what parts of the cell does only a plant have?
- flageelum, plasmid, nucleus
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplasts
- Nucleus, mitochondria, cell membrane,cytoplasm
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. how are they matched?(BASE PAIRING)
- AT -CG
3. what can an electron microscope view.
- nuclei, chloroplast and mitochondria
- small things, inside structures, plasmids
- electrons, protons, neutrons
4. what are the names of the four bases ?
- codon, neuron, electron, proton
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
- tricycle, bicep, forearm, wheel
5. describe the structure of dna
- two strands, double helix, held together by bases
- long and colourful made out of carbohydrates
- it is a gas