1. what can an electron microscope view.
- small things, inside structures, plasmids
- electrons, protons, neutrons
- nuclei, chloroplast and mitochondria
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the 4 parts of a cell that animals and plants have.
- Nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane, mitochondria
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplast
- plasmid, flagellum, cytoplasm, cell wall
3. name the four scientists that discovered the structure of Dna
- smith and crick, and jones and watson
- franklin and wilkins and watson and crick.
- dave and joe, thomas and bob
4. describe the structure of dna
- it is a gas
- two strands, double helix, held together by bases
- long and colourful made out of carbohydrates
5. what are the names of the four bases ?
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
- tricycle, bicep, forearm, wheel
- codon, neuron, electron, proton