1. what are the names of the four bases ?
- codon, neuron, electron, proton
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
- tricycle, bicep, forearm, wheel
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. name the four scientists that discovered the structure of Dna
- smith and crick, and jones and watson
- franklin and wilkins and watson and crick.
- dave and joe, thomas and bob
3. how are they joined together?
- weak hydrogen bonds
4. name the characteristics of the bacterial cell.
- chromosomal dna ,plasmid, flagellum, cell wall.
- chloroplastcell membrane,vacuole nucleus
- mitochondria nucleus,vacuole
5. describe the structure of dna
- it is a gas
- two strands, double helix, held together by bases
- long and colourful made out of carbohydrates