1. what are the names of the four bases ?
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
- tricycle, bicep, forearm, wheel
- codon, neuron, electron, proton
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. how are they joined together?
- weak hydrogen bonds
3. Name the 4 parts of a cell that animals and plants have.
- Nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane, mitochondria
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplast
- plasmid, flagellum, cytoplasm, cell wall
4. what can an electron microscope view.
- small things, inside structures, plasmids
- electrons, protons, neutrons
- nuclei, chloroplast and mitochondria
5. name the characteristics of the bacterial cell.
- mitochondria nucleus,vacuole
- chromosomal dna ,plasmid, flagellum, cell wall.
- chloroplastcell membrane,vacuole nucleus