1. how are they joined together?
- weak hydrogen bonds
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what can an electron microscope view.
- nuclei, chloroplast and mitochondria
- small things, inside structures, plasmids
- electrons, protons, neutrons
3. what parts of the cell does only a plant have?
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplasts
- Nucleus, mitochondria, cell membrane,cytoplasm
- flageelum, plasmid, nucleus
4. describe the structure of dna
- two strands, double helix, held together by bases
- long and colourful made out of carbohydrates
- it is a gas
5. Name the 4 parts of a cell that animals and plants have.
- Nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane, mitochondria
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplast
- plasmid, flagellum, cytoplasm, cell wall