1. how are they joined together?
- weak hydrogen bonds
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what can a light microscope view?
- nuclei, chloroplast and mitochondria
- small things, inside structures, plasmids
3. what parts of the cell does only a plant have?
- flageelum, plasmid, nucleus
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplasts
- Nucleus, mitochondria, cell membrane,cytoplasm
4. describe the structure of dna
- two strands, double helix, held together by bases
- long and colourful made out of carbohydrates
- it is a gas
5. what are the names of the four bases ?
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
- tricycle, bicep, forearm, wheel
- codon, neuron, electron, proton