1. what can an electron microscope view.
- nuclei, chloroplast and mitochondria
- small things, inside structures, plasmids
- electrons, protons, neutrons
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the names of the four bases ?
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
- tricycle, bicep, forearm, wheel
- codon, neuron, electron, proton
3. what parts of the cell does only a plant have?
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplasts
- Nucleus, mitochondria, cell membrane,cytoplasm
- flageelum, plasmid, nucleus
4. name the characteristics of the bacterial cell.
- mitochondria nucleus,vacuole
- chromosomal dna ,plasmid, flagellum, cell wall.
- chloroplastcell membrane,vacuole nucleus
5. how are they matched?(BASE PAIRING)
- AT -CG