1. Which way does water leave the body that Ions don't?
- in Vomit
- In Urine
- From your lungs when you breathe out
- In sweat
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do Painkillers not cure infectious diseases?
- They don't know how to make antibodies
- They don't kill pathogens
- They contain the wrong antibodies
3. What is the job of the Motor Neurone?
- Carry signals from the CNS to effectors
- Carry impulses from receptor to CNS
- Carry impulses from one part of the CNS to another.
4. Why do we need the correct balance of ions?
- To provide the body with energy
- For enzymes to work best
- To look after cells
- They are vital for many chemical reactions
5. Why do we maintain our body temeperature ?
- Becuase at 37 degrees the enzymes in us work best.
- Becuase at 37 degrees we can provide the cells with constant energy
- Becuase at 37 degrees we are most comfortable
- Becuase 37 degrees is the average outside temperature