1. What is Phototropism?
- The way plants respond to light
- Another name for Auxin (a plant hormone)
- The way plants respond to Gravity
- A reaction due in inbalance in hormones.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does LH do?
- An egg to mature and oestrogen to be produced.
- stimulates the release of an egg in the middle of the cycle.
- inhabits production of Oestrogen. Causes production of FSH
3. What is an Epidemic?
- A local disease outbreak
- A global disease outbreak
- A national disease outbreak
4. What is the job of the sensory neurone?
- Carry impulses from one part of the CNS to another.
- Carry impulses from receptor to CNS
- Carry signals from the CNS to effectors
5. Why do we maintain our body temeperature ?
- Becuase at 37 degrees the enzymes in us work best.
- Becuase at 37 degrees we can provide the cells with constant energy
- Becuase at 37 degrees we are most comfortable
- Becuase 37 degrees is the average outside temperature