1. What is Phototropism?
- A reaction due in inbalance in hormones.
- The way plants respond to light
- The way plants respond to Gravity
- Another name for Auxin (a plant hormone)
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the job of the Motor Neurone?
- Carry signals from the CNS to effectors
- Carry impulses from receptor to CNS
- Carry impulses from one part of the CNS to another.
3. What is an Epidemic?
- A local disease outbreak
- A global disease outbreak
- A national disease outbreak
4. What does LH do?
- stimulates the release of an egg in the middle of the cycle.
- inhabits production of Oestrogen. Causes production of FSH
- An egg to mature and oestrogen to be produced.
5. Which way does water leave the body that Ions don't?
- In sweat
- in Vomit
- From your lungs when you breathe out
- In Urine