1. What does Oestrogen do?
- stimulates the release of an egg in the middle of the cycle.
- Inhabots production of FSH. Causes production of LH.
- An egg to mature and oestrogen to be produced.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do electrical impulses move across a synapse?
- They are converted into chemicals and pass through the gap naturally
- They are converted into energy and move by diffusion
- They are converted to chemicals and diffuse
- They are converted into energy and move by active transport
3. Why do plants respond to stimuli?
- It allows them to grow closer to the light.
- As a reflex action
- An inequal distributon on hormones
- Because of the water content
4. Which way does water leave the body that Ions don't?
- in Vomit
- In Urine
- From your lungs when you breathe out
- In sweat
5. Why do we need the correct balance of ions?
- To provide the body with energy
- For enzymes to work best
- To look after cells
- They are vital for many chemical reactions