1. How do electrical impulses move across a synapse?
- They are converted into chemicals and pass through the gap naturally
- They are converted to chemicals and diffuse
- They are converted into energy and move by active transport
- They are converted into energy and move by diffusion
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do plants respond to stimuli?
- Because of the water content
- It allows them to grow closer to the light.
- An inequal distributon on hormones
- As a reflex action
3. Why do Painkillers not cure infectious diseases?
- They don't kill pathogens
- They contain the wrong antibodies
- They don't know how to make antibodies
4. What is the job of the Relay Nerone?
- Carry impulses from one part of the CNS to another.
- Carry impulses from receptor to CNS
- Carry signals from the CNS to effectors
5. What is an Epidemic?
- A local disease outbreak
- A global disease outbreak
- A national disease outbreak