1. Enzymes speed up rates of reaction in the body.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Protease is used in ALL washing powders
3. Amylase is made in:
- Pituitary Gland, Salivary Gland and pancreas
- Pancreas and pituitary gland
- Small intestine, Salivary Gland, Pancreas
- Liver, small intestine and stomach
- Liver and galbladder
4. Enzymes are used in the process of making slimming foods.
5. What affects how an enzyme works?
- Mass and Health
- Pressure and pH
- pH and Temperature
- Temperature and Mass
- Race and Hair Colour
Similar Biology resources: