1. which pair of chromosomes control whcih sex a person is?
- X or Y / pair 23
- 21st pair
- 10th pair
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many pairs of chromosomes are there in the human cell
3. what are structual proteins?
- build up the order of the bones
- they build the body up, i.e. collagen, the proteins found in tendons
- they take part in the chemicsal reactions within the body, such as enzymes (amylase)
4. list 3 things in which a cell does
- moves muscels, build cells, carry oxygen in the blood
- pump blood around the body, respire, digest
- talk, run, sing
5. what is a gene?
- its for protein
- it is a length of DNA that is a chemical code for protein
- it is something in the chromosome