1. how many chromosomes are there altogether ?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is inherited information?
- this is where half of your mum's and dad's DNA is inherited in your genes.
- information in your genes
- your genes have information that has been handed down throughout your family history
3. how does a gene control what a cell does
- they control the size of the cell
- they control which proteins a cell makes
- they tell the cell what to do
4. in order of size, what comes after: Cell, Nucleus, chromosome, A: , DNA
5. whatn pair of sex chromosomes does a man have