1. what are structual proteins?
- they build the body up, i.e. collagen, the proteins found in tendons
- they take part in the chemicsal reactions within the body, such as enzymes (amylase)
- build up the order of the bones
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. how does a gene control what a cell does
- they control the size of the cell
- they control which proteins a cell makes
- they tell the cell what to do
3. list 3 things in which a cell does
- moves muscels, build cells, carry oxygen in the blood
- pump blood around the body, respire, digest
- talk, run, sing
4. name 2 proteins in the human body
- environmental proteins and inheritied proteins
- structual proteins and functional proteins
- vartiation proteins and simple proteins
5. what two things can affect how you develop?
- what sports you play and where you relax
- your genes can affect how you develop and the environment you are in.
- your family and house