1. what are all these classed as: hair colours, eye colours, height, weight,skin colour
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many pairs of chromosomes are there in the human cell
3. what two things can affect how you develop?
- your genes can affect how you develop and the environment you are in.
- your family and house
- what sports you play and where you relax
4. what is inherited information?
- this is where half of your mum's and dad's DNA is inherited in your genes.
- information in your genes
- your genes have information that has been handed down throughout your family history
5. what do we call a differnt pair of genes