1. what are structual proteins?
- they build the body up, i.e. collagen, the proteins found in tendons
- they take part in the chemicsal reactions within the body, such as enzymes (amylase)
- build up the order of the bones
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. how does a gene control what a cell does
- they control the size of the cell
- they control which proteins a cell makes
- they tell the cell what to do
3. what is inherited information?
- this is where half of your mum's and dad's DNA is inherited in your genes.
- information in your genes
- your genes have information that has been handed down throughout your family history
4. whatn pair of sex chromosomes does a man have
5. list 3 things in which a cell does
- talk, run, sing
- moves muscels, build cells, carry oxygen in the blood
- pump blood around the body, respire, digest