1. how many pairs of chromosomes are there in the human cell
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is inherited information?
- this is where half of your mum's and dad's DNA is inherited in your genes.
- information in your genes
- your genes have information that has been handed down throughout your family history
3. what are structual proteins?
- they build the body up, i.e. collagen, the proteins found in tendons
- they take part in the chemicsal reactions within the body, such as enzymes (amylase)
- build up the order of the bones
4. list 3 things in which a cell does
- moves muscels, build cells, carry oxygen in the blood
- pump blood around the body, respire, digest
- talk, run, sing
5. how many chromosomes are there altogether ?