1. how many pairs of chromosomes are there in the human cell
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. in order of size, what comes after: Cell, Nucleus, chromosome, A: , DNA
3. name 2 proteins in the human body
- environmental proteins and inheritied proteins
- structual proteins and functional proteins
- vartiation proteins and simple proteins
4. how does a gene control what a cell does
- they control the size of the cell
- they control which proteins a cell makes
- they tell the cell what to do
5. what two things can affect how you develop?
- your genes can affect how you develop and the environment you are in.
- your family and house
- what sports you play and where you relax