1. how many pairs of chromosomes are there in the human cell
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what two things can affect how you develop?
- what sports you play and where you relax
- your genes can affect how you develop and the environment you are in.
- your family and house
3. name 2 proteins in the human body
- structual proteins and functional proteins
- vartiation proteins and simple proteins
- environmental proteins and inheritied proteins
4. what is inherited information?
- your genes have information that has been handed down throughout your family history
- this is where half of your mum's and dad's DNA is inherited in your genes.
- information in your genes
5. what do we call a differnt pair of genes