1. list 3 things in which a cell does
- talk, run, sing
- moves muscels, build cells, carry oxygen in the blood
- pump blood around the body, respire, digest
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. name 2 proteins in the human body
- environmental proteins and inheritied proteins
- structual proteins and functional proteins
- vartiation proteins and simple proteins
3. which pair of chromosomes control whcih sex a person is?
- X or Y / pair 23
- 21st pair
- 10th pair
4. in order of size, what comes after: Cell, Nucleus, chromosome, A: , DNA
5. what two things can affect how you develop?
- your genes can affect how you develop and the environment you are in.
- your family and house
- what sports you play and where you relax