1. how do the electrical impulses cross a synapse
- they don't need to cross synapses.
- they don't
- make a chain
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the two most sensitive parts of the body?
- back of neck and forearm
- fingertip and forehead
- fingertip and lip
- forehead and lip
3. what part of a nerve cell insulates nd speeds up nerve impulses
- myelin sheath
4. if you had parents who were both "Tt", how many of the 3 children will be TT?
5. what kind of variation is eye colour?