1. What holds the two strands together in a DNA molecule ?
- Hydrogen bonds between C & G & A & T
- Carbon bonds between A & G & T & C
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whats the meaning of a gene unzipping ?
- The double helix unwinds and the base pairs seperate.
- binded together
- To helixs rip apart
- To helixs seperate
3. In a DNA, 34% of the bases are the base G. What percentage are base T ?
4. Why is the shape of DNA described as a double helix ?
- Because two helixs are twisted in a spiral shape
- 2 bended bonds
- 2 circular helixs
- 2 spherical bonds
5. Why is the genetic code described as a triplet ?
- Each sequence has different base codes of amino acids
- 3 different DNA
- 3 of the same Genes