1. How does the structure of one protien differ from another ?
- Different lock and Key.
- Differnt bonds.
- The structure has a different order of Amino acids.
- Different sequence of Amino acids.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. In a DNA, 34% of the bases are the base G. What percentage are base T ?
3. What holds the two strands together in a DNA molecule ?
- Hydrogen bonds between C & G & A & T
- Carbon bonds between A & G & T & C
4. Why is the shape of DNA described as a double helix ?
- 2 spherical bonds
- Because two helixs are twisted in a spiral shape
- 2 circular helixs
- 2 bended bonds
5. Whats the meaning of a gene unzipping ?
- The double helix unwinds and the base pairs seperate.
- To helixs rip apart
- To helixs seperate
- binded together