1. How does the structure of one protien differ from another ?
- Different lock and Key.
- The structure has a different order of Amino acids.
- Different sequence of Amino acids.
- Differnt bonds.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. In a DNA, 34% of the bases are the base G. What percentage are base T ?
3. What holds the two strands together in a DNA molecule ?
- Carbon bonds between A & G & T & C
- Hydrogen bonds between C & G & A & T
4. Whats the meaning of a gene unzipping ?
- The double helix unwinds and the base pairs seperate.
- binded together
- To helixs rip apart
- To helixs seperate
5. Why is the genetic code described as a triplet ?
- Each sequence has different base codes of amino acids
- 3 different DNA
- 3 of the same Genes