1. Whats the meaning of a gene unzipping ?
- binded together
- The double helix unwinds and the base pairs seperate.
- To helixs seperate
- To helixs rip apart
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the genetic code described as a triplet ?
- 3 of the same Genes
- Each sequence has different base codes of amino acids
- 3 different DNA
3. In a DNA, 34% of the bases are the base G. What percentage are base T ?
4. How does the structure of one protien differ from another ?
- The structure has a different order of Amino acids.
- Differnt bonds.
- Different sequence of Amino acids.
- Different lock and Key.
5. Why is the shape of DNA described as a double helix ?
- 2 spherical bonds
- 2 bended bonds
- Because two helixs are twisted in a spiral shape
- 2 circular helixs