1. What is the function of the large intestine
- It produces bilw
- It absorbs water from undigested food
- It absorbs the vitamins and minerals which is then carried to the bloodstream
- It digests food
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What doesn't a bacterial cell contain
- Cell Membrane
3. What is a Mitochondria
- This is where photosynthesis occurs.
- This is where the reactions for respiration happen.
- The chemical reactions take place in here
- These are where the proteins are made.
4. What are guard cells?
- They help in the process of photosynthesis
- They are cells which opens and closes the pores in a leaf
- They help deliver food to the stomach
- They guard the body from bacteria and viruses
5. What is the meaning of organs
- They are different tissues that work together
- They are specialized cells that carry out a particular function
- They keep you alive
- It is the heart