1. What is the meaning of organs
- They are specialized cells that carry out a particular function
- They keep you alive
- They are different tissues that work together
- It is the heart
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What doesn't a bacterial cell contain
- Cell Membrane
3. What are guard cells?
- They help deliver food to the stomach
- They help in the process of photosynthesis
- They are cells which opens and closes the pores in a leaf
- They guard the body from bacteria and viruses
4. What are red blood cells adapted to do?
- To carry blood when a cut occurs on the skin
- To carry blood
- To carry Oxygen
- To carry chemicals
5. What is a Mitochondria
- This is where the reactions for respiration happen.
- These are where the proteins are made.
- The chemical reactions take place in here
- This is where photosynthesis occurs.