1. What are red blood cells adapted to do?
- To carry blood when a cut occurs on the skin
- To carry Oxygen
- To carry chemicals
- To carry blood
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of the large intestine
- It digests food
- It absorbs water from undigested food
- It produces bilw
- It absorbs the vitamins and minerals which is then carried to the bloodstream
3. What are guard cells?
- They are cells which opens and closes the pores in a leaf
- They guard the body from bacteria and viruses
- They help deliver food to the stomach
- They help in the process of photosynthesis
4. What is a Mitochondria
- This is where photosynthesis occurs.
- This is where the reactions for respiration happen.
- The chemical reactions take place in here
- These are where the proteins are made.
5. What doesn't a bacterial cell contain
- Cell Membrane