1. What it is a phylum chordata?
- A chordata is an animal with a supporting rod or chord running the length of their body.
- The Equal Pay Act of 1970
- A fauna
- Compromising of several classes
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the smallest organism type?
3. What does multicellular mean?
- Made up of more than one cell
- An animal
- Made up of 100's of cells
- A singled cell organism
4. How do vertebrates absorb oxygen?
- Lungs, Gills and Skin
- Through their mouths
5. What is oviparous?
- External fertilisation
- Give birth to live young
- Can breath in water