- Created by: allie_99
- Created on: 25-05-18 16:55
1. what is the function of microglia?
- break down debris forming after damage
- detect neural activity
- regulate adjacent capilaries +nourish
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Cajal's theory called?
- template theory
- Neuron Doctrine
- Reticular theory
3. what is the parasympathetic nervous system for?
- rest and digest
- fight or flight
- provides nourishment and support to neurons
4. is the brain the same thickness everywhere?
5. What is the frontal lobe specialised for?
- movement, judgement and behaviour
- somatosensory perception and spatial attention
- Object/face recognition, memory and emotion